In-Game Music?

O

old.Dillinja

What you think of it? I had it on for a while because it kind of helped me get in the mood of the game, especially the jungle and desert ones. Other than that it's getting a bit boring now though. What you guys think of it? Or do you just have it switched off?

P

[PS]Venom

I have it on, but will probably end up switching it off before long in favour of my MP3 playlist.

I can see it irritating me after a while.

O

Old_Bean

I switched it all off straight away. I just didn't like it.

Now if you could only turn it off when the game first starts up.
You don't know how fed up I am of hearing that "anthem".

O

old.Dillinja

Yeah, it is a bit over-dramatic at times. But it's what you can expect from an American game :)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by mung
I switched it all off straight away. I just didn't like it.

Now if you could only turn it off when the game first starts up.
You don't know how fed up I am of hearing that "anthem".

Got a solution for you. In options, turn the music volume allllll the way down to 0, that saves and you shouldn't get the anthem, because I did that and I didn't get it I don't think.

O

Old_Bean

Thanks Nova, the rest I could disable in the in-game control panel, it was just that intro anthem that got me stumped.

P

[PS]Riddler

I didnt know you could turn it off :eek: i might stick with winamp tho ;)

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by mung
Thanks Nova, the rest I could disable in the in-game control panel, it was just that intro anthem that got me stumped.

No problem! I actually disabled the whole lot for winamp and it was luck rather than anything that I found out the anthem went too.. only noticed it when I turned the music back on the other day for a bit of a change :)

G

Gekul

Hmm, I think my system would explode if I tried to run winamp at the same time.
I have an xp2600 sitting in the corner without a graphics card (it was faulty). AAAAggghhhh.
I'm playing on a 950 with 384 RAM, the amount of times I've been killed while the game freezes for 5 seconds :eek:

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Gekul
Hmm, I think my system would explode if I tried to run winamp at the same time.
I have an xp2600 sitting in the corner without a graphics card (it was faulty). AAAAggghhhh.
I'm playing on a 950 with 384 RAM, the amount of times I've been killed while the game freezes for 5 seconds :eek:

:(

yeah I can imagine that..
Can you not put the graphics card from this machine into the 2600? (I'm in no way any kind of hardware technician or anything)

G

Gekul

It's not compatible with my motherboard unfortunately :(

I'll stick to sniping until they send me a new one. As long as I don't move about much I'm ok hehe.

D

Deady

turned off music after about 3 hours into the beta.

Just sounds very amateurist to me, and really doesnt add to the experience.

Perhaps tribes 2 spoilt me :p

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Deady
turned off music after about 3 hours into the beta.

Just sounds very amateurist to me, and really doesnt add to the experience.

Perhaps tribes 2 spoilt me :p

Never played it so I'm not spoilt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom