In Flames rocks hard!!!!

• Thread starter farathorn_nexus
  • Start date
F

farathorn_nexus

Just came back from a In Flames concert and believe me, they truely rock hard! If you ever get the chance to see them don´t hesitate...they are at the top among the worlds rock band for sure!

J

Jonaldo

Was told to d/l some stuff from them by some dude in the proper off-topic forum. They truly do suck monkey plums, maybe they are better live :)

Of course this is just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own musical opinions (even if they are WRONG WRONG WRONG!)

Heavy metal r teh s00k :/

M

mirieth

Cheesy flase metal 4tehlose :(.

True metal 4tehwin. Converge \m/

A

Ardrias_Mid

I think they're better on album than live... well the song is usually.. but they play just as good live, which is sweet.

G

Glorebard

Saw them at the Hultsfred Festival and they sure kick ass :)

B

Belsameth

saw them once with Dimmu Borgir. quite enjoyable, but 30 minutes of em is quite more then enough (they played for an hour :p )

S

shanks

New cd was the worst piece of crap I ever bought, but aslong as they play old song it's ok I guess.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Dimmu Borgir! *licks Belsameth* :clap:

uhm. after suffering through In Flames, I walked out on Dimmu after 15 minutes. there's only so much Gothenburg Death I can stand in a day :p

K

Krakatau

Even me making brass (for real..it's true... I got Metalworking skill way past 1200 IRL :) ) kick more than In Flames :m00:

J

Jonaldo

blabla :eek:

People should realise this heavy metal shit is truly crap before they get too old and realise how much of their life they have wasted listening to nothing but loud tuneless noise.

D

dukat_lionheart

agree with Omniscieous, although you would disagree if you happend to like heavymetal. also heay metal bands are usualy much better than pop/ punk/ r&b/ <whatever> when it comes to live performances. just look at slipknot, they're live concerts, while imo tuneless pants, is extremely similar to what you get on thier CD's. where as, look at sum41 or linkin park live. now thats crap.

anyway, i prefer classic rock (or whatever its called). LEDZEPPELIN4TEHWIN!!!!!!

W

Weeping Willow

In Flames rocked until the latest album, too much blip blop.

E

Eliz

Originally posted by Belsameth
uhm. after suffering through In Flames, I walked out on Dimmu after 15 minutes. there's only so much Gothenburg Death I can stand in a day :p

Please tell me you are not referring to Dimmu as Gothenburg Death.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

window choocolate in the melting clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom