In case someone does not read the news

L

liste

RvR Dungeon in version 1.52 :

In version 1.53, new dungeons will appear in the RvR zones. For an unknown reason, from time to time a player informs us that he was able to see the entrance of a dungeon in a frontier area, which should be impossible since these dungeons are non existent in 1.52. If this happens to you by any chance (that you see a dungeon entrance in frontier area) you must not try to enter. As the dungeon is a non existent one in 1.52, your character would enter an invalid area and could be corrupted or definitely stuck. Do not hesitate to inform your guild and friends about this bug.

Watch out :eek:

I

ImLestat

Hmmm. I seem to remember that I read that the US had the same problems in 1.52. Not totally sure though. Can anyone confirm or deny that? Just curious...

O

old.Charonel

well if i remember right there are a couple of places in pennines/snowdonia which LOOK a lot like dungeon entrances, actually i think one of them uses the same stone formation as a couple of hib dungeon entrances.

just thought they were scenery, if i can remember where they were i may make a lvl 1 and go check them.

A

Aeternus

woah I passed the pennine dungeon yesterday, good thing I didnt go and have a closer look...

E

erl

There's that brown drake lair in the middle of pennines that could look as a dungeon entrance :p

I

Indiana Jones

oooooh, a forbidden door...sounds tempting :p

still people don't seem to realise, the more they forbid us to do something the more we want to do it

B

Bleri McThrust

Does anyone know where the real entrance to the Hall of the Corrupt is going to be situated within The Pennines ?

O

osy

I believe it should be near the isolationists tent, a bit south-ish, near the hill scrags :)

(realises he knows pennine better than his homeland, jamtland)

panic

A

Aeternus

Originally posted by Indiana Jones

still people don't seem to realise, the more they forbid us to do something the more we want to do it

lets all press the delete button!
Anyone? I know you want to....

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by old.Osy
I believe it should be near the isolationists tent, a bit south-ish, near the hill scrags :)

(realises he knows pennine better than his homeland, jamtland)

panic

Hmm so thats really close to Sauvage then :(

Had been hoping it would be closer to HW.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Indiana Jones

Well its not forbidden. But if you go in and get stuck. Well serves you right then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom