mots

Re: Re: Re: impressive zerg mids

Originally posted by horil
yes! do what you know best. :great:
Thats acually whine at bw.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by hercules-df
u got those 260 inc to fens extremly quick /clap. whats your secret? wouldve took us all day to get 260 moving together :)

albs, trouble zerging?

mmmm, OK, someone nuked the myrmidonzerg in britain or sumt? :p

B

Belomar

Re: Re: impressive zerg mids

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Isn't that more than Alb record? :D

(correct me if im wrong, have no idea tho I thought albs were 230)
It must have been a record, I have never seen 260 attackers on a keep, not even during a relic raid. There was about 100 Albs inside the keep, and we didn't manage to do much. :)

S

ssera

when I logged on and found out about this (about 20 mins before we attacked fens) I did a /who uppland and it showed 290 peeps non anon :p Quite glad I got a stable net connection now or my modem would have burnt to ashes =/ Graphics card didn't like it either tho :(

V

vintervargen

anyone know if you port if you stand on another realms TK pad?

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ardamels
Hmm well that was quite laggy (I play on a 500Mhz :)), but atleast the server seem to be able to take the pressure now ;)
Yes. Consider this the stress test. ;)
Impressive sneaking there albies, did you go via DG? Guard kills only reported 16 before you attacked Fensalir.
I guess you'll never know, will you? Our stealthers did a stellar job at scouting for Mids.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Belomar
Argh. Can't a man organize a keep take in Midgard without being zerged to hell? ;) Very good Mid turnout, very impressive work. 260 Mids lagged everything to death, and I thought I had a pretty good computer. :D

Sorry, been there, done that. Attacked Scathaig, which should be quite close to the heart to any Hib, and the highest guard count we got was 127.

EDIT: Spelling.

might have something to do with hibs having lower population ;)

k, maybe not less then 50% from what they had, but fens is just outside mid portal keep and scathaig is a fair deal more romoter then that. so as long as Dagda isn't attacked, I guess lot of hibs cba ;)

altho I suppose they are ready to swarm Dagda if needed.

but at the end of the day, mid and alb have better means to summon greater zergs then hib ;)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
I guess you'll never know, will you? Our stealthers did a stellar job at scouting for Mids.

Well I've led zergs via DG several times before and it's not hard. I think you did just that and the 2 FGs killing guards at almost every keep were ppl who came too late, the zerg train had already left then :) Midgard frontier is the easiest to navigate through without meeting patrols, but albs never seem to get the hang of it. The hibs know how it's done altough I'm fairly certain they used DG for some of their relic raids/keep raids aswell, it's a good tactics.

Btw, did you kill the Grand Summoner? That's what we always do :) If you didn't go via DG it means that albs have learned to sneak and that makes me somewhat worried ;)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by old.Rusfighter
http://dumpen.sphosting.com/sshot068.jpg (copypaste link 2 browzer) :)
Yes, I was telling everyone to spread out because I was very familiar with the BC PBAE groups (AoE stun, bah!), but not everyone listened to my advice. In the end, you got pwned, tho, and the keep fell in our hands. :m00:

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Isn't that more than Alb record? :D

(correct me if im wrong, have no idea tho I thought albs were 230)

must be very close to it. certainly for the short period of time it took them to get to the keep. Alb prolly has had a bigger zerg at some point in time but not organised.

H

hercules-df

Originally posted by Arnor
albs, trouble zerging?

mmmm, OK, someone nuked the myrmidonzerg in britain or sumt? :p

theres a big difference between random ppl zerg and your sort of army, alb ones split up as soon as 1 enemy is spotted and very rarely do they listen to 1 person, last nights was an alliance army so we got there pretty much as one peice, organised, moving together and 100+ albs is quite an achievmant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom