Impossible Mission

I

Ifalna

Anyone done this quest? I'm stuck at the step where you have to kill Yog (the Moor Boogey leader). I think I'm at the location where the guard says he spawns but I've waited there at least 2 game days, tried killing boogeys, tried leaving them alone, but still no sign. Can anyone help?

C

c0ngo

Look around 25, 23or it could be 23, 25 I'm a bit useless with /loc.

But if you follow the road from the Boogey Fort I've usually seen him spawn with the group of Boogeys just South of the road before you come to the Drakes.

This is how it was before the patch but I haven't beed to that bit of Cornwall after but I guess he's still there.

Quest is well worth doing though cause it gives a nice hammer with a proc

H

Herbal Remedy

ummmm its a mace congo mate :p but indeed he tells truth it is a very nice maceand a luuuuuverly proc :)

I

Ifalna

Well I had a look around there for a while - still nothing. According to some websites, it's in a completely different place (probably different between patches), but I've checked that area too, and it's not there either as far as I can see. :(

T

Treniel

giz a msg in-game and i'll take u there names in siggeh

:)

I

Ifalna

Cool, I'll take you up on that, but not tonight; I've got to get up early tomorrow.

I

Ifalna

Oh yeah, and obviously it's going to be Aeris and not Bubbles attempting the quest. :m00:

B

belth

Yog's spawn location was changed in the patch, he now spawns near the field just after Cornwall Station, on the left of the road. Head over the field, towards the roman house, and you'll see some trees, Yog spawns near one of the trees at night.

I

Ifalna

Thanks. They really should have changed what the guard says to point to the new place, cos as it stands now it's really confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom