IMPORTANT: Tonights ml8 BG RAID

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Guys,

Something in RL has popped up and sadly I wont be able to do this raid tonight :(

Im hoping someone else will lead you all to victory tonight and if not then i will defo run another raid for this the same time next week

Its a shame that this game needs so much time and dedication and pre-planning that it can really be interrupted by RL and not just picked up and played for a quick go then dropped

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'm up for leading this, but I have no experience in leading ML8 BG. If no one else is up for the task....
Or I can organize stuff, handle loot while someone with experience (co leader) takes care of explaining the steps.
If I do this, it'll be more or less VoS style, ofc open for critisism :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
Thank God for LordjoX i have been waiting for this for ages :)

Sorry you cant make it nikster :(

All bless LordjoX , Hail !

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Ok, sorted then.
I'll lead the ML8 BG raid instead of Obli.
Everyone meet at the announced time. I'm in the process of gathering the items needed for 4.5 Kratos quest.
A few of those steps has to be done in BG, since i cant solo em, but wont take long. Would really appreciate if someone could hand me any heads before the raid, missing the Maur head, can get rest nps of CMs.

4.4 , 4.7 and 4.9 you still have to do.

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh took some time but finally got it. Too bad 2 people in my group missed some steps.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Thanks to all who came and made this a success!
First time I even did it :)
Sorry to those who missed steps, cos of ld or whatnot... I just cant make everyone happy.

Thanks to everyone who sent warm PM's to me, real cheers up rather stressed raid leaders! :D

Enjoy your caramel pudding! :cheers:

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
glad to hear it went well :D

ill be running another ml8 raid a week today on tuesday so hopefully we can get the same turnout :D

this time RL will not be allowed in :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom