IMPORTANT: looking for Mandi

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Hello,

as you may know mandi left the game for a while because of illness, and i was keeping in touch with her via email but she was too sick to get to the pc very often, i know her bf plays daoc on hib i think and her cousin plays a char on alb called brothertuck.

i cant remember which guild mandi moved to but if anyone can get in touch with her, BT, her bf or guildies and is able to relay this message i would appreciate it very much, my email address has changed and i did send her a mail saying so but she may have been too busy or unwell to check, please could you help if you can PM me.

Many thanks

Ez

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Hi There,

Mandi is a member of Lords of England and popped online the other day to say hello. I wasnt online at the time but was told, she was recovering well and had had a successful bone marrow transplant!!

Things are looking good and we all wish a speedy recovery.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aaah excellant thank you very much, thats a weight off my mind i was worried.

thankyou

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
aaah excellant thank you very much, thats a weight off my mind i was worried.

thankyou
Getting worried about you aswell, there wasn't a single giggle in your last two posts :(

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
not being funny but dont sick people have last wishes / better things to do than to sit in doors and play computer games all day? Makes me sick.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Craft said:
not being funny but dont sick people have last wishes / better things to do than to sit in doors and play computer games all day? Makes me sick.

In that case, shouldn't you have last wishes/ better things to do? :p
(a rather unfortunate choice of wording for you there methinks).

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Im not sick and if i was sick i wouldnt waste my time indoors on a PC, i tend to spend alot of time in doors as im on a Video Games Degree, this however does not mean i spend hours and hours playing games, more learning basics and advanced ways of programming etc. in this case she has had a "successful bone marrow transplant!!" so something was obviously a little more than just a little bit wrong? Don't get me wrong i do not wish ill will of anyone so ill say this: im sorry for hijcking the post and i do indeed hope she gets well soon and recovers as well as she possibly can :fluffle:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:

have you thought, thats maybe what they want to do...

:m00:

Soha

Fledgling Freddie
sometimes is the only thing sick ppl can do .....
and all they want is to get out ...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:

Urm, it was said that she "too sick to get to the PC often"...you have no idea if she wants or doesn't want to play games...and I tell you what; if that's what she wants to do, that's her choice.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Sharaft said:
def not tequila, he wouldnt even know how to go to FH if he did that

its vodka

does it even matter ?

i mean if you reach that point ...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
actually, it sounds like tequila
He was on vodka when I grouped him last night, tho it might've hit him like tequila :p
Craft said:
Im not sick and if i was sick i wouldnt waste my time indoors on a PC, i tend to spend alot of time in doors as im on a Video Games Degree, this however does not mean i spend hours and hours playing games, more learning basics and advanced ways of programming etc. in this case she has had a "successful bone marrow transplant!!" so something was obviously a little more than just a little bit wrong? Don't get me wrong i do not wish ill will of anyone so ill say this: im sorry for hijcking the post and i do indeed hope she gets well soon and recovers as well as she possibly can :fluffle:
My stepfather's got cancer at the moment and things aren't going too great, and he doesn't usually do anything much, mainly because he's unable to do anything as he'll feel even worse if he does, which I suppose is the case with some other people spending the time in front of the PC.

Himse

FH is my second home
Craft said:

Dude, didnt you read? she could hardly get anywhere. So the PC was i suppose a way to take it off of her mind when she could reach it...

Hope she's going ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom