Important announcement regarding TLW Sidi raids and the Sidi Shop

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Corran said:
And tlw really care about the realm?

they get told mids in huge numbers looking to go for relics and they reply well we going to kill the dragon, no time to come defend :eek:

But then that another subject to what ths thread is, yes it sucks you lose your mod and get nothing but think about how much of yussef personal time goes to waste on lotto's etc

Nice double standards there, i remember when u and the rest of sotl where 2 busy getting RPs to help defend the realm way back.

I didnt see any tlw that i can remember at excal, but then again there was 300 odd ppl the lag wasnt great tbh. Spoting 1 emblem in 10 isnt ideal in those conditions really is it.

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:
Nice double standards there, i remember when u and the rest of sotl where 2 busy getting RPs to help defend the realm way back.

Corran != Coren, by the way :) And I saw a boatload of TLW who came out to Excal when we did, took a few mins to get our alliance group organised at Sauvage, as Urgat said. So we weren't first out there by any means.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Would be nice if you could put a closing time on the sidi shop if you're not going ot do it for very long. Mod points down the drain cos I was a few minutes late for a time that wasn't even posted :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
WOOOOOOOOOOOT

so now i a rr10 mini? can someone givf me access to my own account then?
Never been a member of sotl so seems someone needs a f*cking lesson on history so he can flame freely.

corran = corranhorn = mercenary of many an age = originally member of Ootkt (kerig that is order of the knights templar btw as you seem to make weird arsed conclusions.)
From there i moved onto GoP (guardians of power! you know them? still not see my sotl connections here)
And then recently i moved corran from GoP into Outcast where i continue to be sucky in RvR .

Hmm.. so ootkt>GoP>Outcast .... where my sotl connections? Or i missing something?

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for organising and running tonight Yussef, I'm sure I wouldn't have had the patience to deal with all the questions from people like me.
End of an era.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
I put a rough time for the CM stocking, I stated a time for the mod session. If you put two and two together, you could have been there on time :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Kreig said:

I didnt see any tlw that i can remember at excal, but then again there was 300 odd ppl the lag wasnt great tbh. Spoting 1 emblem in 10 isnt ideal in those conditions really is it.

As he pointed out he was never in SotL,and as an old member of SotL I'd like to point out that members from that very guild arranged no more than 4 succesful relic raids,so I don't see your problem.
People always whined on SotL out of pure jealousy,if we didn't farm too many RP's we killed too many mobs etc etc etc.
You also been flaming PE,a guild from which members also have arranged relic raids,and helped to repair doors for hideous amounts of money.
And you also help RvR guilds out at the moment,by pm'ing us about locations of enemies,so I wonder where the double standards really lie.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Lubbock said:
And tonight time to spend 130 mod on stuff :)
I feel sad for your. Always with me raiding sidi and never getting that bp, and now you had to buy crap for it.. :/

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Corran said:
And tlw really care about the realm?

they get told mids in huge numbers looking to go for relics and they reply well we going to kill the dragon, no time to come defend :eek:

But then that another subject to what ths thread is, yes it sucks you lose your mod and get nothing but think about how much of yussef personal time goes to waste on lotto's etc

Over 20 of us were at Excal so kindly STFU.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Kreig said:
I remember when u and the rest of sotl where 2 busy getting RPs to help defend the realm way back.
ROTFL. Listen up fool, when we heard about a relic raid, we went to our frontier and were at excal \ mydrins (whatever the power relic keep is called) or were roaming around killing stuffs. So till you get your facts straight, shut the hell up.

P.S: Corranhorn isn't Coren either, haha.

-SF

Gorse

Fledgling Freddie
First off i want give Yussef and others that made the TLW sidi hunts happen - a BIG thanks for having the patience, the stamina to indure such a monumental task. For those who are not aware of what it takes to run hunts like that - here goes - first off setting up groups cg etc -takes about 1 hour - the hunt it self 6-10 hours - the lotto at least 1 hour. Then there is the clerical side, writing all names down - lets say 40-50 names per hunt - keeping track of mods on more then 800 names - then theres the time spend on the tlw shop - keeping track of inc and out going items - updating lists - answering all kinds of questions all the time from all kinds of poeple.
Most likely i have forgotten something.
But all in all I think its VERY easy to see why Yussef wanted it to end.
I think its been done in a fair and orderly manner - and futher more i think its splendid, now that the raids + shop stops, that all the items in the TLW shop
-are converted into a relic defence fund -which will benefit us all :clap:
If it had not been for TLW raids in sidi -I will dare the assertion, that the amount of sidi items in our realm would have been alot fewer.

I wonder how many guilds that had 60 -75 % of their intire guild members
defending excal ? :flame:
But a solid guess would be not many

Gorse 50 merc

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I would also like to thank TLW, gonna miss the monday/friday raids i quite enjoyed them, hopefully someone can replace what they managed to achieve, the apoc gets nerfed soon, surely thats an incentive.

crn

Fledgling Freddie
I could ofcourse point out the minor flaws in a post from someone who's still living in early 2003 and say I 'wheren't 2 busy getting RPs' etc, but some posts only deserve a simple 'lol'. :kissit:

crn

Fledgling Freddie
And to stay on topic: TLW raids rocked and their raid leaders are retired from their Sidi carreer, so give 'em some rest and appreciate the time they invested in doing something only a few people would do even though it probably created more whines than benefits for themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom