Importance of resists?

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to sort out some ToA SC and looks like something might have to suffer....so can anyone post a link to that chart of different spell dmg types? And what resist would you lose if you had to choose? Atm I am thinking cold or possibly matter; don't seem as essential as body or heat etc., and being a friar I can buff them to offset the loss a bit.

Aussie

Banned
cap all except spirit/matter . those atleast 15% and take red heat & cold spec on your friar

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
agree mainly with aussie, although spirit is more important than matter if u have to choose 1 or the other.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Although at times item resists feel utterly pointless with various casters currently having 25% resist piercing.

Thatll be a very welcome change when we get it.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Coren said:
And what resist would you lose if you had to choose? Atm I am thinking cold or possibly matter
yeh i thought the same about cold resist but changed my mind rather rapidly when i saw how many eld's had gone dd cold spec. add this to the number of mid casters we are seeing in rvr now (nearly all mid caster dd's r cold dmg) and its possibly one of the most important resist there is.

i would drop spirit and matter some... but still try keep them at ~20% if poss

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Spirit and matter as most others say, again, spirit is probably the more important of the two but you don't want any resist to be below 15% if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom