IMPISH FAIRY's

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
In case any of u were wondering what the circle of fairys were doing outside certain places <svasud task dungeon and mag mell , dunno about alb>

Try using emotes at them.. like /rude /slap

And be in for a pleasent suprise...

have fun with it :D

MaCaBr3

Banned
Do the unicorn dance!

unidance.JPG

leviathane

Part of the furniture
seeing as im in a roleplaying mood here are the emotes that work
sshot000.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot002.jpg

sshot003.jpg

Dukat

Resident Freddy
15 minutes I got turned into a frickken fairy! 15 minutes my brave and noble paladin of the realm was stuck in the shape of a bleedin fairy!!!!

I tried to purge, I tried shift+right click, I was close to suiciding but instead I hid away in a barn untill the effect had worn off :( and not once did I think of porting to clear it!! :mad:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
15 minutes I got turned into a frickken fairy! 15 minutes my brave and noble paladin of the realm was stuck in the shape of a bleedin fairy!!!!

I tried to purge, I tried shift+right click, I was close to suiciding but instead I hid away in a barn untill the effect had worn off :( and not once did I think of porting to clear it!! :mad:

So your palli looked like your scout always does?:p

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry about Rhuryn who's picking his bottom in the picture, can't take him anywhere:

CF_Gnomes.jpg

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dukat said:

could have slapped the fairy ;) or /flexed to change...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Castus said:
So your palli looked like your scout always does?:p

Dem fightin' words!! :D

Flimgoblin said:
could have slapped the fairy ;) or /flexed to change...

ahh, why couldnt you people with the good ideas have been there while I was cowering in that barn just outside cotswold!?!? :mad:

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I turned myself into a chicken, and then ran up to some random lowbie. Instead of talking to me, he ran :p I chased him to Prydwen keep, where he climbed up on the roof, but there was no escape! So he jumped off again and started running to West downs with me right on his tail :p When he got there he climbed up on a ladder and logged! Think I scared the poor guy :(

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Equador said:
I turned myself into a chicken, and then ran up to some random lowbie. Instead of talking to me, he ran :p I chased him to Prydwen keep, where he climbed up on the roof, but there was no escape! So he jumped off again and started running to West downs with me right on his tail :p When he got there he climbed up on a ladder and logged! Think I scared the poor guy :(

lmao! I love it :D

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
LOL have as many rep poitns asi can possibly give u gonna search for all ur posts :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Equador said:

ROFLMAO

Afran

Part of the furniture
Equador said:
LOL

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Equador said:
I turned myself into a chicken, and then ran up to some random lowbie. Instead of talking to me, he ran :p I chased him to Prydwen keep, where he climbed up on the roof, but there was no escape! So he jumped off again and started running to West downs with me right on his tail. When he got there he climbed up on a ladder and logged! Think I scared the poor guy :(

haha die is goed :clap: :D

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
lol good shit :D Btw, does it drop, nomatter where you port? Or just frontiers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom