Imo

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
A few things that Id of thought shouldve been added by now from an alb POV

Scouts should beable to move faster than normal, perhaps sprint speed for normal and quite a bit faster in stealth than say an infil can, as a scout should be a SCOUT, get around and SCOUT out the lands and enemy quickly, infils should NOT get any kind of stealth speed increase, infact maybe reduce all assassins stealth movement speed.

Paladins should have a morph into a dmg monster, once morphed no chants work obv, 30 secs?

Armsman perhaps get their own pets, not pets as casted ones but something thatll be "called" from its homeland to join the battle, basically a melee assisting extra tank that runs around with the armsmen

Merge Thergs and Wizzies :)

take away sorcs bolt mezz and replace with hib and mid insta equiv

Prolly lots more things but these might balance the 3 realms a bit better?

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
and..

..the ability to morph Necro pets into Barney the dinosaur?? :eek6:

Funkybunny

Banned
errrrrrr.. yeah.. give albs more stuff... lol... why not a button to transfer all mids and hibs into soft pillows with no ability to move or do ANY damage..

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
let albs have all that stuff, then I want slam on my ranger, 2.5x spec on my NS, chants on my hero, walking pets and a 2500 range 900+ dmg bolt on my anim, and insta AoE mezz with 2000 range on my chanter ;o

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Scout doesn't have to spend its live in stealth, can be brave and run about without, theres the Winged Helm's spd buff if thats not enough, scout is perfectly fine.

Pallys can already morph into stuff, theres arts to do this if you really want to look different.

Armsman, don't know.

Theur and Wiz would be abit OTT.

Sorc with insta CC would prob be worse then healer/bards, with their cast spd with QC normal mezz.

Balance? Imposible :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Diar said:
let albs have all that stuff, then I want slam on my ranger, 2.5x spec on my NS, chants on my hero, walking pets and a 2500 range 900+ dmg bolt on my anim, and insta AoE mezz with 2000 range on my chanter ;o

nice :X i mean... hero is like arms?

anyway... its made for a joke to be flamed no?... i mean, make scouts better than before \o/ we wub it... imo, remove chance to add on fights from scouts and all will be much more happy :<

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
HerculesPluto said:
no, i forgot about them, DELETE ALL FUCKING NECROS!

COME OUT MERCAL YOU CUNTING ****

I'm sorry I have to say it every time you say something in capital letters. :sex:

G

GentlemanSpy

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. There's no need for new fangled things in any class, or merging Theurgists and Wizards two years after release. It will only cause more imbalance.

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
I want my hunter to be able to spec in shield, charm salamanders, insta aoe-stun and mess, speed and shaman buffs :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom