Immunity timer

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone seen anything around the official site (or maybe just gossip)about mythic perhaps fixing cure NS to stop removing the immunity timer upon duplicate casts?

Also I was wondering if anyone knew why disease does not have an immunity timer?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Ballard said:
Has anyone seen anything around the official site (or maybe just gossip)about mythic perhaps fixing cure NS to stop removing the immunity timer upon duplicate casts?

no :(

Ballard said:
Also I was wondering if anyone knew why disease does not have an immunity timer?

i think its because mid has easiest access to disease :p

Docs

Fledgling Freddie
Didnt you know? Its a feature, working as intended etc.

It took me to the first time I was going to cure NS to find out it was bugged.
Makes you wonder if they tested at all prior to releaseing the patch.

Then again, to be fair, they may have had to prioritize other things.

But a timer on disease would be nice, it sucks to get it on you every other second.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Seeing there is a group cure disease in the game already I doubt it will ever be an immunity for it, unfortunately.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment the problem its a little overpowered. Adding an immunity timer would be the best way of making primary healers job a little more manageable without completely gimping disease casting. I know the perfector ml ability was introduced to help counter the aoe spammers but the problem is AOE is used so much the healing class needs to cast it all the time when he should be healing and is also being interupted... the timer should be quite short say 20 seconds so that disease can still be used more than once during most fights and it stays as an effective but not overpowered tool.

Alternatively ONE of the following could be done..

- Disease still gimps strength and movement but does not impact healing quite as much as it does currently. How about a 20% reduction?
- Ml grp cure disease be changed to be an uniteruptable cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom