Immortals - Recruitment opens

Uara

Part of the furniture
Lo all,

My name is Morphius and im one of thr GM's of Immortals im the RvR motivator of the guild. I have decided to open Recruitment out onto here as well we need some fresh blood and really only way we get players into guild is by me asking them cos we seem to be pretty unknown - This is what i want to put to an end. I have spoken to many different people alliances and never really get spoken back to about them , which is kinda annoying as we as a whole love to rvr and never get the informaton cos no alliance will accept which have guilds in which do plenty of rvr. Our rvr groups kicked off a few weeks ago and on our first night we went really succesfully roaming thru odins , wiping almost everything we came acroos <Ph33R>. But then due to some strange reason we now lack the people to continue because people are either - Not active enough or cba to read motd and show up to rvr events then moan cos i dont organise rvr....

We are going through some trial periods in rvr testing different setups. We are going to be trying

1 thuerg , 2 fire wiz , 1 body sorc , 1 spirit cba , 1 mind sorc , 2 clerics

OR

1 thuerg , 2 body sorc , 2 spirit caba , 1 mind sorc , 2 clerics

OR

1 theurg , 1 body sorc , 1 spirit caba , 1 fire wiz , 2 clerics , 1 minstrel , one Banelord merc

SO therefore we are looking mainly for

Wizards
Sorcs
Cabalists
Clerics
Mercs
Theurgs

We are also very happy to accept any other class but I do ask that you are 40+.

Please either post here upon interest on joining or ideas for our rvr setup or go to Our forums

TY!

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Hurries to reply in an desperate attempt to make the first bump reply, good luck finding people morphius :D

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Well a quick glance over this forum shows that they're active in organising events, which is a very good sign for a guild. Good luck with the recruitment.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
If i was an alb, having a lvl 40+ char and were unguilded i would sign up i think ;) just curius, will you be doing emain rvr most of the time, or some cool runs to odins with experimental group setups ? :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
well the plan is to run around in odins till we find our perfect setup then once we got thst sorted and get all to rr4+ we move into emain

Zedicus

Fledgling Freddie
We are still Experimenting with our RvR Group Setup, so i should think yes we will be doing some Experimenting runs in Odins.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Okay! post dates when you'll be there :p might try to get some middies out there. 1fg'ish ofc, not just bringing 5fg and camp amgO :p

Would be fun to fight some groups with different setups :D

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Good luck and all the best for the guild.

...however, this is the second best way to find all the unwanted guild members after PMing random unguilded peeps ingame. The best way to form a succesful guild is forming it around >8 peeps who are able to play well and get a good reputation - a guild in need of "real guild master" or trying to seek for new players is a broken one, imo. Like you said <Immortals> is an unknown guild - change it by playing well and people will ask can they join you ;)

Anyway, if you know these things better than me then ignore this post - not trying to teach a fish how to swim Oo

mirieth!

Banned
It's not all that easy now. Ideally that's how things would be done of course. I started my guild a few weeks ago and I've based it thus far around friends who wanted to help get this working, who wanted to RvR etc. - but I also have a lot of guilded friends so I hit a dead end. So now I'm forced to go out actively recruiting people, and while Immortals is a bigger guild, it happens to all guilds at some point I should imagine :eek:.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
What happens if ur RvR group setups dont work though? or change to something else? i.e the thuerg drops, what would happen to the poor bugger there after? :) just curious is all not haveing a dig :D

GL none the less though m8 :clap:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
erm I dunno make another rvr group i suppose to include em in it

:fluffle:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeh btw we are putting our rvr on hold for a bit whilst we farm toa for all members!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom