Immortals Open Recruitment

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all ,
most of you prolly seen our members around and thought notihng of it. But now we really wanna wrestle down and get our aims sorted our main aim is to become rvr guild , we got the characters but getting em on at same time is very difficult so I wanna try and get some fresh blood into the guild which will allow to run fg rvr every night. We will be working on the setup of

3 x mercs
2 x clerics
paladin
sorc
minst

If we get slaughtered everytime we run which is likely in this day and age we will use same people but re roll and get em to 50 as a Caster group. Main classes we need for recruitment are

Cleric Sorc Minstrel

ALTHO!

All classes are welcome as all are needed and can be put to use , in the laboratrys of my brain I am thinking an necro rvr group :-P. Pls reply here or contact me in-game as Morphius/Ashimar/Uara

:m00: :clap: :m00: :clap:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
heh cheers , im gonna need it , its a rough crowd out there

:twak:

P.S wub u bleam! :fluffle:

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
im in the process of power leveling a cleric/caba..when my random restarts and crash's to desktop get sorted >.<

I guess there is allways rom for a cleric? so ill drop by some time,next year xD :D

emma

Loyal Freddie
Morphius said:
Hi all ,
most of you prolly seen our members around and thought notihng of it. But now we really wanna wrestle down and get our aims sorted our main aim is to become rvr guild , we got the characters but getting em on at same time is very difficult so I wanna try and get some fresh blood into the guild which will allow to run fg rvr every night. We will be working on the setup of

3 x mercs
2 x clerics
paladin
sorc
minst

If we get slaughtered everytime we run which is likely in this day and age we will use same people but re roll and get em to 50 as a Caster group. Main classes we need for recruitment are

Cleric Sorc Minstrel

ALTHO!

All classes are welcome as all are needed and can be put to use , in the laboratrys of my brain I am thinking an necro rvr group :-P. Pls reply here or contact me in-game as Morphius/Ashimar/Uara

:m00: :clap: :m00: :clap:
Melee groups dont work anymore tbh.

Better off aiming for something along the lines of.

cleric - doh
cleric - doh
pally - battlemaster
merc - banelord/battlemaster
mind sorc - doh
spirit cabby - doh
spirit cabby - doh
mincer/body sorc - sojourner/doh

Mincer for FZ mainly, body sorc for higher damage output.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
you should help us then tbh :-P seeing ur tag says unguilded :flame:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
bump bump bump :) make sticky tbh too much bumping :)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all again , looking for cabalists and minstrels , preferably quiite active ones then we ready to wtf pwn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom