Immolated ring??

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a few guildies need a few immolated rings and we plan on doing ml 1.1 for a while when the servres at its quitest so we dont hog all 1.1 incase anyone needs todo it, whats the best setup to farm for this item/s

cheers

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
cheers i want it to be guild orientated and a few of us need it so why not have some fun and do it together,

cheers for you help guys

elbeek

Part of the furniture
bigbirdster said:
cheers i want it to be guild orientated and a few of us need it so why not have some fun and do it together,

cheers for you help guys

It is a rare drop, farmed it for 5 hours and got 2 tho.

bigbirdster

Fledgling Freddie
we need em for our templates and i aint paying 10+ plat some greedy monster had it on his CM for 20p lmao, so we gona arm it as long as we can to try and get 3/4 of em bows are a bonus coz we have a few scouts in the guild that could use them to lvl up with. plus its summit different i suppose and we can have some fun and have a laugh

cheers

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Let me tell you, any inkling you have of doing "summit different" and "having a laugh" will be vanquished by the time you've done it enough to get your rings to drop.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Belomar LOL I farmed it for 4 hours... got a good rythem going... no drops as we had to go to sleep anyhoo :<

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Yea and especially great fun when the 3rd mob decides to join in while you're still killing purros on nr 2:flame: .

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
friar with ice lgw staff + bb + some ice nuker (theurg/wiz) works great aswell..

ari

Fledgling Freddie
I need this on 2 characters
Wizzy Shadowcaster 46
Cleric Posey 50

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
farmed it for like 3 hours... 3 rings dropped, 2 right after each other ;p

bb, mins with sala, ice wiz for teh win

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I got 3 in a relatively short amount of time I guess, did it with my paladin, a friar and a reaver, and 1 BB ofc.
There's nothing to it, but the drop is rare, we tried getting a 4th to sell but couldnt get one, guess we were pretty lucky on the first 3...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom