Imgormiel...The whole truth!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Imgormiel walks in to his parents bedroom to find his dad giving his mum one. The dad laughs, throws a pillow at Imgormiel and tells him to get out.

Hours later the dad hears a commotion coming from Imgormiel bedroom. He enters the bedroom to find Imgormiel giving his nan one.

The dad looks horrified.

Imgormiel turns to him and says...

'Not so funny when its your mum is it?'

Nate

FH is my second home
I can see how this relates, excellent work Boohoo!

Nate

FH is my second home
I'd open the door, pump my guns with cash dumbbells in your face then as you walk in, slam the door and go for the moneyshot.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'd open the door, pump my guns with cash dumbbells in your face then as you walk in, slam the door and go for the moneyshot.

ooh your such a stud. If I were a mum, I'd let you sleep with my daughter!

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Today's crap, but there has been a guy in our toilets all day, he has slicked back hair+leather coat+WiFi Laptop...

Advanced plumbing. Todays toilets you need to plug a laptop into to find out that the reason the overflow is running is because you need to adjust the ball cock.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
It's nice to have my own very first thread named after me, but I feel I should let you in on some real truth. My Dad aged 57, died last October so that wasn't very nice as it still hurts :(

Laddey

FH is my second home
It's nice to have my own very first thread named after me, but I feel I should let you in on some real truth. My Dad aged 57, died last October so that wasn't very nice as it still hurts :(

Ooh :( And i made the fun of you and your parents in another thread. Sorry!

Bahumat

FH is my second home

I hope you know me well enough to know it was not intentional, plus althought it's not worth much, I apologise :-(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I hope you know me well enough to know it was not intentional, plus althought it's not worth much, I apologise :-(

No worries, I am a bit sick of being sad about it tbh, but there's nothing I can do /shrug Heh, I didn't think I would see the day someone would take the piss out of it tbh. But nvm, no harm done ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think Bahumat & Laddey should get the cakes in for everyone in FH, and a specially big one for Img.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom