Imbueable staves

O

old.Odysseus

Heavy shod staff 16.5/5.5/99%
imbue value 28
400g

Perfect imbueitem for casters. I give discounts if you buy more with the intention of blowing u.... overcharging them.

O

old.LandShark

What are your instrument prices these days?
Thinking of getting both MP and just sticking +8inst on drum and flute..
But then again maybe I just can't be fucked :p
MP/99%qua prices guvnah?

A

Aule Valar

can you make any staffs with dps 16 or above that have a lower dps? i'd prefer a low dps one to reduce waiting time after getting hit

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Aule Valar
can you make any staffs with dps 16 or above that have a lower dps? i'd prefer a low dps one to reduce waiting time after getting hit
U mean spd, not dps right?

I can make 16.5 / 5.0 friar staff - 99% costs 500.

I sell instruments at 200 for 99%.

A note on masterpieces:
However profitable they are for me, it is really more cost effecient for u, the customer, to buy 99% and overcharge it. If it blows up, you can try another 5-8 times for the price of 1MP.

I have 1 flute and 1 drum masterpiece in vault. Going at 1p.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Odysseus

U mean spd, not dps right?

I can make 16.5 / 5.0 friar staff - 99% costs 500.

I sell instruments at 200 for 99%.

A note on masterpieces:
However profitable they are for me, it is really more cost effecient for u, the customer, to buy 99% and overcharge it. If it blows up, you can try another 5-8 times for the price of 1MP.

I have 1 flute and 1 drum masterpiece in vault. Going at 1p.

well a lvl 51 MP has 32 imbune points and a 99% 28imbune points,
even at 1100 sc using MP jewels you only have a 40% chance of success to get 32 points on a 99qual

edit : ofcourse if you are making tri focus staves only time you would need a MP L51 is if you would add +7 skills
or +15 resist on last slot (still doable with overcharge tho )

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Sibanac
even at 1100 sc using MP jewels you only have a 40% chance of success to get 32 points on a 99qual

Correct, those are the figures Mythic claim.

However, reading comments from 1000+ spellcrafters on US servers gives a rather different story. If you believe what they have to say then overcharging +4 on 99% and +5 on 100% appears to be very safe indeed.

Settling for 99% quality and taking the chance to overcharge with +4 or +5 - realising you may have to replace a few items that are destroyed - appears to be the most efficient way.

You pay your gold, you take your chances. Dont take the gamble if you cant afford to lose :)

T

Tilda

how much for another MP one like you made me? ill buy one mabey when i get to 1001 SC and my staff goes B0000m

:(

TIlda

O

old.Odysseus

A MP heavy shod staff will cost 500 base and 40 per retry.
Average total price of 2460g.

O

old.LandShark

1plat for the flute and the drum each, or 1plat for the pair...
Discount for demezzing you like 4 times tonight and being ownage, if i buy both? :p

O

old.Zeikerd

I have a MP staff in vault ready for CS. I want 3 focus and +7 skill. I don't want it to go BOOM.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old.LandShark
1plat for the flute and the drum each, or 1plat for the pair...
Discount for demezzing you like 4 times tonight and being ownage, if i buy both? :p
1p each.

Discount?
<picks up dictionary>
hmm a page seems to be missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom