Imagine....

Kinag

Part of the furniture
It's not hard editing something like that :p

Just stop the recording when your mouse is over DELETE YES, then click cancel, go to another server with an empty char list and start recording again ^^

Brite

Banned
Kinag said:

Just stop the recording when your mouse is over DELETE YES, then click cancel, go to another server with an empty char list and start recording again ^^

nearly right

stop where you said

photoshop in empty char slot in top slot selected in red then selected in yellow so it looks like ive clicked it and dump into vegas :p was just bored so did it in 5 mins just to use vegas for the first time :p

and yes im an attention whore not as if i dont get much attention through whine playing bd my whole daoc life, as if i need more. did it for a joke and was pretty supprised only one person said fake and some of the reactions are pretty funny and worth while of the 5 mins it took to do, as if i delete the char i worked on for 200+ days

and no the warlock one wasnt fake :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I was nearly right then :p I think my way would have worked as well :eek:

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:

He would need editing then aswell, unless he finds it more time saving to level a hunter to lv 50 etc.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Almost deleted my Sorc in sympathy you bitch!

GoA bans people, Valgair taking break, Brite deleting, Boooomer lowering himself to get farmed on his own with some randoms, it all started to make some sense. Scnr...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Somehow reminds me of that guy that cut his balls off cos wales lost rugby to england and brought them to the pub in a pint glass :(.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Somehow reminds me of that guy that cut his balls off cos wales lost rugby to england and brought them to the pub in a pint glass :(.

worst part about this is that the scissors he used weren't that sharp so he had to cut several times before getting them off :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Heta said:
worst part about this is that the scissors he used weren't that sharp so he had to cut several times before getting them off :)

Pls! Back to the subject of Brite being a fake! :D

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
necromania said:
why do you think he called the thread " Imagine..." ?:cheers:

Because his first movie was called Imagine also? and where he deleted his Warlock.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:

Yikes, that was something I DIDN'T wna read. lol :(

Gamah

Banned
attention_whore_beach.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom