Imagine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
some fotm player deleting his even more fotm class and showing off with it? woo :p

if its not the vid i think it is, sorry

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Imagine.. When scouts who reroll to baseline stun land, post such old vids which are crap and should try search first..... What a greter place FH will be.....

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Mas said:
Imagine.. When scouts who reroll to baseline stun land, post such old vids which are crap and should try search first..... What a greter place FH will be.....

Amagad amagad, you make me cwy :'< Seriously, you really do. Now go smash your head against the keyboard.

PS: Hope is the last thing to die, so better keep the memory up =)
PS2: Maybe some people have never seen it? < Gives a cookie to everyone that has seen it>

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
And there was me hoping this topic would be some sort of John Lennon reference :twak:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
Amagad amagad, you make me cwy :'< Seriously, you really do. Now go smash your head against the keyboard.

PS: Hope is the last thing to die, so better keep the memory up =)
PS2: Maybe some people have never seen it? < Gives a cookie to everyone that has seen it>

I do smash my head against the keyboard every night, how do you think i got to 6l6 with my lock ?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Now we just need all the other warlocks, bd's and sm's to follow that fine example.

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Mirt said:
And there was me hoping this topic would be some sort of John Lennon reference :twak:

did you download the video?

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Mas said:
I do smash my head against the keyboard every night, how do you think i got to 6l6 with my lock ?
By pressin 1 button then laughing at all the cockends twats who whined at how overlypowered the class was. And once that was said & done coming here & showing to people what big Knob(head) you is! ?

Dunno seriously but that just "added" in my mind

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Dafft said:
By pressin 1 button then laughing at all the cockends twats who whined at how overlypowered the class was. And once that was said & done coming here & showing to people what big Knob(head) you is! ?

SoS!!!! xD

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dafft said:

Aww did i offend scouts ?

Just realised a scout thinking about "added" how ironic...

Anyhow suppose more scouts and the usual hib/alb warlock bashers will see this thread and flame more (hopefully they are bored by now)

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Mas said:

Anyhow suppose more scouts and the usual hib/alb warlock bashers will see this thread and flame more (hopefully they are bored by now)

Aye, comes from adding on you warcocks.
Long live warcocks flameing :worthy:

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sauruman said:
Aye, comes from adding on you warcocks.
Long live warcocks flameing :worthy:

More flame increases the desire to play, and i see Moderngrav is booming Atm with them!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Mas said:
More flame increases the desire to play, and i see Moderngrav is booming Atm with them!

If u wanna play the most OP class.. atleast be OP.. not like u ;<

Marc

FH is my second home
Mas said:

SMash it harder, Hopefully breaking your keyboard in the process. One less warlock to worry about.

Himse

FH is my second home
albs are more op than mids :|

sorcs, caba's, theurgs, mins, scout, inf, pally, reavers, merc!

! and there are 2x more albs than mids and hibs :\

its mainly albs that do the QQing coz they play "hardmode"

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Mas said:

was meant to be ironic tbh, since thats the mentality of 99.9% of daoc players nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom