Image.

O

osy

1. I have never been concerned with the way I look. If people are superficial enough as to clasify me based on my exterior wrap, so be it. Fuck em. Etc.

2. So here I am, a DaoC addict, not even slightly concerned about physical appearance. Merge these two. Rinse.
Beard. Hair. Big.
Mirror screams, I smile in content. This Neaderthalian thing looks cool.

3. Internet. Ah, what a wonderful thing. Brought me joy and has done wonders to me as a person. More information. More people. Good friends.

4. Good Friends. Over the Internet. Put together using IRC, forums, DaoC. Friend visits town.

5. Neanderthal meets Friend. Now, here's the dilema. I have lied to myself. Well, not fully, but anyway. I do care how people see me. Especially when it comes to Friends.
Friend didn't care much. But I did. Felt somehow ashamed.

6. Am I strange ? (I know I am, just making sure)

Discuss.

S

Sharma

Well i used to have a mullet...(yes kill me) but i got a bit huffy about what i looked like and shaved it off, i have a nice spikey bonce now....

hmm

whoo im not really bothered about how i look when im on my own either but when im around friend i do :/

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You must have issues, Osy - otherwise you wouldn't have posted that crap.

O

osy

Sickie, give me one good reason why i shouldnt ignore your post, since:

O

old.Dillinja

I have short hair, wear normal clothes and go out often, I consider myself to be normal and have no problems with myself.

Osy, I think you have some problems.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Osy
Sickie, give me one good reason why i shouldnt ignore your post, since:

You are just like another hairy guy around here... trying to be special by proclaiming your "being-oh-so-different-and-liking-it"-ness.

Who gives a flying fuck?

O

osy

You kinda missed the point, Mr. Whogivesaflyingfuck.

read. comprehend. post.

H

Halo | NS

No matter what anyone says or does or believes, they are always concerned about their appearence.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, infact it's natural.

If some more retards here actually cared about their appearance and less about the stats they're gonna have on their spell crafted suit they'll never be able to afford then the world would be a much better place to be honest.

p.s Shave for fuck sake. No-one will ever look at a beard and think it looks good.

Just because , as a man, you have the ability to grow hair in certain places, doesn't mean you'll be any less of a man for not wanting it there.

S

SilverHood

dunno about not caring about how I look... I want to dress so I feel good, nevemind what anyone else thinks.

Welcome to the club of strange people, where everyone is strange. So you are no longer strange.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
You are just like another hairy guy around here... trying to be special by proclaiming your "being-oh-so-different-and-liking-it"-ness.

Who gives a flying fuck?

aouch that hurt

no really it did

trust me it really hurt

<sigh> ok I admit, I couldn´t give a flying fuck

S

Sarum TheBlack

People always want to impress.. or at the very least, gain acceptance/approval from their piers. It just depends who you consider your piers to be. Even "different and proud" people (and to an extend I'm one) want acceptance from the other "different and proud" people. We're all different together, as contradictory as that might be, somehow it works. Nerds like to impress nerds, and the slick clubber types like to impress other slick clubber types. You just need to find your niche before you start to care what people think of you.

T

The Kingpin

Well,
I went in a cave man round up about a week ago,
dident shave for 5 weeks,

But, i now shave once a day, to keeps like baby bum smooth feeling,

When i dident shave, i still like to dress nice,
No matter what anyone says or does or believes, they are always concerned about their appearence.

I dout that, i dress how i want, i don't dress the way i do to please other people, so, am not really concerned, as i don't care of what other people think of me...

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Addlcove
aouch that hurt

no really it did

trust me it really hurt

<sigh> ok I admit, I couldn´t give a flying fuck

Witty as usual. *clap*

O

osy

Halo, Sarum: I had shaved the day after, also had a haircut. And no, i don't think the niche thingie applies to me. Don't get me wrong here, i didn't want to impress him, not at all... was just the fact I was really really tired (daoc night), and looked like that.

Kingpin: yeah, that's it :) Cave Man round... well put :)

as for dressing up ? why ? well if looking all nifty at any given time is your thing... ok, its not mine. Casual clothes will do. Jeans, t-shirt, or a sweater.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Witty as usual. *clap*

Do you ever do anything except tell people that they're either from Excalibur, or not funny?
Go on, try and reply without calling me a moron. :[

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Do you ever do anything except tell people that they're either from Excalibur, or not funny?
Go on, try and reply without calling me a moron. :[

yeah well I´m both form excal AND not funny (in sickies eyes that is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom