I'm worried

O

old.job

With every post that links to something ,comes the reply 'OLD!!!'

Eventually with the internet everywhere, we are going to reach a crunch point where anything you do, someone will have done it before, and be able to prove it.
No new songs, every lyric, theme, melody, chorus, rift, drum break, baseline ever made, done before.
Every film made will have to be a re-make, with every possible twist in every possible storyline done thousands of times over.
Fashion is allready struggling, how many different cuts of a suit can you make.
Dance...every possible combinations of moves the human body can make has probably allready happened.
Video games, just how many different char/storylines/special moves/ can they make up?
I fear the human race is heading for mass boredom, luckily war and pestilance should perk up our interests everynow and then:)

H

Hargh

old!

I'm actually really sorry for that. Please punish me!

how about a :fluffle:

they do say that most movies or whatever can be boiled down into a shakespeare or whoever - like most romantic comedies, tragedies and that. I'm showing my ignorance there but I don't know the particular plays to witch i refer.

Maybe that's why when something comes along and breaks the mold it should receive more praise. Have you seen Memento? It's a backwards film and it's fantastic.

J

Jonaldo

2 days ago it was my 28th birthday, but I didn't get an 'OLD!' thread :rolleyes:

O

old.Dillinja

The human race is old, and so goes with it human interests.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Omniscieous
does that make it vintage? :eek:

No, just old and boring old, not old antique old or old worth-alot-of-money old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom