I'm with stupid

N

Neural Network

Arg!
I wanted a to upgrade to my computer and bought a lot of new hardware including a new motherboard. Under the installation of the operative system, the computer suddenly crashes and won’t start up at all, not even BIOS. So I come down to the conclusion it could be my new motherboard or the power supply in my new cabinet that must be the problem. I decide on the motherboard because even though the computer won’t start both the cooling fans and the drives still gets power.
After two and a half week of waiting I get the motherboard back with the comment “No errors”. And why is that? Because it is the freaking power supply that’s the problem, and if I just had been a little less lazy I could have found out myself for I have three other power supplies lying around here. Arg! :mgwhore2:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I bet you expect comments like:
"sum1 got pwned :rolleyes:"

... I shall not disappoint you...

sum1 got pwned!!1 :rolleyes:

A

Addlcove

neural you're not >WITH< stupid, you >ARE< stupid :p

A

arladon

Hahaha uncle sick is such a biatch ;D
Oh and, I kinda did the same thing once Neural, like 2 days ago.
I kinda formated my harddrive 4 times and flashed bios. And then later I got to know that I had one defect RAM thingy that was causing the trouble :(

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by the_chimera

What's with the name change? :eek7:

Just a wild stab in the dark but it's probably her Progen Warrior in Earth & Beyond.

But I wouldn't know.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by the_chimera

What's with the name change? :eek7:

I decided Soulcatcher is overused when I did a search for the name because of the Pryd>OT topic on meanings of names.
so far I've only ever encountered 1 Belsameth

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Omniscieous

Just a wild stab in the dark but it's probably her Progen Warrior in Earth & Beyond.

But I wouldn't know.

Yes. it's also my Friar, my Huntress, and way before that my Meta Physist(sp?) in AO

how the hell do you know I have a warrior anyway?

S

Sharma

Bels you say enough about your chars on irc ya know ^^

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Belsameth

Yes. it's also my Friar, my Huntress, and way before that my Meta Physist(sp?) in AO

how the hell do you know I have a warrior anyway?

My name would imply that I know everything, however this may be a tad exaggerated (and also theres no such word as omniscieous)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom