Im stuck ingame and need a GM to move me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

I need a GM to move me out of a wall where I got stuck from running too close.

Character: Crebresco
Server: Camlann
Place: Hibernia housing, wall around market

Im unable to log into RightNow for reasons beyond common sense, just doesnt work with my current password, I cant just request password either, because I reactivated the account after a long break and no longer have that email.

So basicly mr. GM when your at it, I need my RN password set to my current game login password, as it SHOULD be. (wrote an email to goa about this, no reply)

Im only writing here because I have other options, tried #E&E, but as always noone replies there, and help from there is like meteors falling from the skies crushing earth.

I have tried /stuck, and all other deeply controvercial methods to get out, but without any luck.

please help me... :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
Doubtful you be seen till monday unfortunately for you, and posting here may not work at all depending on when they get time to look.

Best bet though is to pm Requiel on here rather then hope that you get seen amoungst other posts.

Edit:

Also try your old password/other account password if more then 1 use that email address... any if you get contact with a GM request an email change and provide them with all information needed (CD keys are by far the best way to get it done mind you)

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Only other option would be to find a ML10 sojo to port you to their bind point.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but ml10 sojo's aint exactly waiting in line to help stucked people on camlann, the few there is, I dont know, or cant get hold of, so if you know any, please write :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
email subscription at goa.com and get your account email sorted first. Then use RightNow to send in this problem.

This isn't a customer support forum.

Tilda

For the record, I replied on irc!
But cant do much as I cant sync passes nor port people around :(

Tilda

Flim closed the thread not me!

If any ML10 Sojo's on camlann read this, please contact MadsKaizer on irc or ingame.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom