I'm sorry

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
I understand I made a mistake and posted a link that cause flammes at me so I apologise.
It appears some matters are far more sensitive than I suspected.
Like radar use for instance.
Some things are common secrets maybe, not to be discussed in open.
Anyway I'm sorry I didnt expect it would hurt so much.

Edgar Frog

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The original post or this grovelling set of drivel. You can join Invisibul in the dunce corner of shame.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of people does TDS allow in their ranks nowadays -_-

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
Edgar Frog said:
I'm not sure what's more pathetic. The original post or this grovelling set of drivel. You can join Invisibul in the dunce corner of shame.
So, understanding that some ppl think differently and they are very touchy regarding some issues and apologising to them makes me pathetic?
I'm just trying to be polite here but I really think you ppl got a serious problem.

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
As far as i know he made a post regarding the use of Radar and wished to discuss the subject as he didnt realise how wide spread the use of it is after reading posts about it on the VN boards.

His mistake was having a link to the website where you can download the software, Ive known Proteas for along time and and he is a good person and an upstanding member of the Albion comunity.

I guess he made a mistake yes but to call his character into question and to question TDS is out of line in my opinion.

Proteas made a innocent post regarding a subject he was shocked to find out about on the US boards not realising what a touchy subject it is.

So please accept his appology and stop the witch hunt.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
TDS is a guild with some of the nicest people in game in it <hugs Galalissa>

to bad it has some of the biggest ***** too

its not fair to judge a guild by the actions of some

btw: anyone can find radar prog in 20 secs of google time

only the biggest loosers use it. i hope they still try when 1.70 gets here and GOA isn't as soft as Mythic and just bans all the twats

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
What I did

What I did was to post a link I found on an official US Daoc forum to the radar users' forum, not the download site of the program.

Who I am my guildies know well better than anyone and not only them.

BTW, try entering the keywords "radar" and "DAOC" on Google and see what happens for those that like to be blind and look the other way.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
protvanglad said:
What I did was to post a link I found on an official US Daoc forum to the radar users' forum, not the download site of the program.

Who I am my guildies know well better than anyone and not only them.

BTW, try entering the keywords "radar" and "DAOC" on Google and see what happens for those that like to be blind and look the other way.

maybe someone doesn't want his 'advantage' to disappear.

not saying you're the one using radar.

edit: possible misunderstanding

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
You guys with the radar'ing accusations - maybe he was silly to post the link but as he said i doubt its something people couldnt find on their own.

And i think if you have an issue with TDS prehaps you should take it up with the guildmasters privately rather than throwing mud here? And yeah blah its a forum for public posts but its called politeness, and seems to be missing from the large majority of daoc players...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
ah well soon the days of radar will be over, then we can discuss it with links and stuff.... no? :rolleyes:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
ah well soon the days of radar will be over, then we can discuss it with links and stuff.... no? :rolleyes:

True - roll on teh days of not getting full groups in teh ass when im miles from anywhere :) Few more weeks then its a moot point...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing was "out of line".

I've known most of the people from TDS for a long time and would not think that most of them would be that happy about people posting radarlinks on forums.

You must be a stupidass to even post such a link on a community board.

I know how easily you can find the programs from google. So what? There still are people who maybe haven't thought of that.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i didn't think of googling it ;o thanks ! i r will h4x servurs and pwn y00 pimpa$$ !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom