I'm Sorry :/

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry for the emotes mids, was in a bad mood :I , hope the rp's u got for me helps abit ;)

/yurimaru

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
TBh Yuri, the number of times I saw you get ganked by that damn Hibby ranger I'm not surprised you were in a bad mood.

Chopke

Fledgling Freddie
I forgive you after a post like this :) but then it wasn't directed at me :)

/grouphug

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
TBh Yuri, the number of times I saw you get ganked by that damn Hibby ranger I'm not surprised you were in a bad mood.

Didnt remember getting ganked by a ranger tho, mostly mids , and maybe some ns attacking me in the back while busy with mids :I

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
tetsue said:
Didnt remember getting ganked by a ranger tho, mostly mids , and maybe some ns attacking me in the back while busy with mids :I

That'll be it then. Every time I saw a lone deathspam in green last night, it always seemed to be your name. Mind you, I don't think it was very many times, they just seem to have been oddly memorable.

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
thats what i get for rolling a sorc i guess :m00:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Well...i took my sorc into bg1 and was turned into a proverbial dartboard. So, i decided to skip that and level...got to level 29 and thought, " i know, go to bg2..no-one goes there..easy xp" !!...10 mins after i got there, i find the only hunter around and got killed !!!. Well, sod that i thought !!..So, now my sorc is lvl 34, and bg3 is the last thing on my mind (o: ...playing it safe this time..no bg..no die :)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Well...i took my sorc into bg1 and was turned into a proverbial dartboard. So, i decided to skip that and level...got to level 29 and thought, " i know, go to bg2..no-one goes there..easy xp" !!...10 mins after i got there, i find the only hunter around and got killed !!!. Well, sod that i thought !!..So, now my sorc is lvl 34, and bg3 is the last thing on my mind (o: ...playing it safe this time..no bg..no die :)

There's no bugger in BG3 either (except my infi) maybe once a week for 15 minutes as he is logged there and occasionally needed for LGM fletching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom