im scared

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
i think i got a psycho after me :( didnt know not paying then saying they scammed me pisses people off so bad

Shithead Cretin,

Clearly you are in no position to pay me.......... Nothing arrived this morning in the Post.....

Surprise, Surprise (Because you did not send me anything).

Next time I am in Sheffield.....................?

Arseholes like you the world can do without..............

Up Yours

K.E Deeley

Cretin,

Clearly you by your correspondence have indicated your inadequacy............. Sending negative feedback, clearly shows your guilt at trying to 'Scam Me'.

The reporting process to Ebay has started...... although you with 3 transactions in a year, clearly have nothing to loose.

If you cannot honour your commitments, you deserve to live in the shit hole you do.........

People like you, the scum of the earth make me vomit.............

The Police will also be informed of this fraudulent action by you. Do not think I will let it go...

K.E.Deeley

Hello,

I am afraid that your suggestion is offensive......... I have been extremely patient with you, go back and look at all the correspondence.

It is you, not I, that needs to look at things very carefully..............

1 - You did not contact me following your winning bid, your responses have been vague.
2 - Various 'promises' of payment, have culminated in the nonsense stories you
have told this evening.
3 - Clearly you are confused......... What world do you live in?

If the money does not arrive by first post tomorrow, or is not paid using PayPal. It is clear that you are a time waster........

I will have no hesitation in reporting this matter, with copies of all correspondence to E-Bay in order that my expenses are repaid.

Enough of this stupidity. Do you expect me to believe as you indicated that you sent £46.75p in 'Notes'? Or are you claiming that you sent £50.00? And did not send it by registered or Recorded delivery?

I will wait for the postman tomorrow morning, your absolute last chance.........

K. E. Deeley

o yeh and one more :>

Hello,

I checked your previous e-mails, and you told me on Thursday evening, that you would send the money 'tomorrow' = Friday........ If you sent it to me Friday second class post, it would not get to me until today or tomorrow..........

However I am wondering how you sent me £46.75 in 'notes'?

Please advise.

Karel

Chasm

Loyal Freddie
Just goes to prove that you don't have to be in a game for shit talkers. :D

pez

Can't get enough of FH
thinking i'm missing something....

you promised to buy something on ebay and then refused to pay and in the process messed a guy around and wasted his time and now you are wondering why he is pissed off? :eek7:

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
well i didnt promise i just said the money was in the post to shut him up but i think you kinda got a point

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh you shouldnt tell ppl that you will do something, then not do it and not expect them to be annoyed.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Strange, I don't see any reason for him not to be pissed off if you said you'd pay him for whatever it was. I assume he sent whatever it was he was selling to you? But please, if i'm wrong enlighten me i'm only going on what you've said.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Huh? So you agreed to pay someone, stiffed him and then you are surprised that they are pissed off? Err...kay! :eek7:

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Spent the past 4 months exchanging E-mails like that with some tit on eBay who took my cash and wouldn't send the stuff [ok so other way round]. Finally claimed my money back through the Fraud Protection scheme last week after waiting since January. If you win an auction, you agreed to pay, and hes got every right to be pissed off at you.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Strange, I don't see any reason for him not to be pissed off if you said you'd pay him for whatever it was. I assume he sent whatever it was he was selling to you? But please, if i'm wrong enlighten me i'm only going on what you've said.

dont think anyone on ebay sends stuff before they got paid (or are 100% sure they will), because of people like stubbyrulz. But yeah cretin has a good reason to be pissed off.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Stubby you dag! :twak:
Why did you bother posting that btw? lol

stubbyrulz said:
well i didnt promise i just said the money was in the post to shut him up but i think you kinda got a point

the only point is you entered into a LEGAL agreement. he can now and probably will sue you for damages... and tbh i hope he does.. dick.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dont ebay provide some sort of insurance when someone fucks someone over in a deal, not sure i dont use Ebay that much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom