Im outta here.

F

freeco

Canceled both my daoc accounts yesterday. I have been quite bored lately also im moving real soon and i wont be able to play the game for a couple of months (do think i atleast need the break). When im settled again i might take up playing DAoC again who knows!

My subscription will end 2003-12-26 and I still have a couple of things im gonna do before im done. RR6 on Cracked is a must (pure willpower), have about 10k left before that is done (ill see you in emain tonight).

Then im done...

7 lvl 50 chars in 2 different realms.
8 bubs of exp on 1 of the lvl50's.
1 legendary weaponcrafter.
1 rr6+ char.
1 rr4+ char.

Thats good enough for me. (ofc i had ALOT of help with all of the above ^^ )

I will ofc attent the IRL guild meeting in January, and i will activate both of my accounts for this event, dont worry guildies. :)

I will probably check out frontiers when it is released, and maybe even ToA. Who knows, mid might have gotten some love by then! :p

Hi and goodbye to all of my friendslist (it's full) and all in The Dark Disciples!

Anyways, I'll see most of you ingame this weekend, just wanted to lift this one off my chest.

U

Urme the Legend

If it's still the old Scaldie that was in FoM I remember exping with you :) Think I even still got you on my Friends list ;)

Edit: Forgot to say Bye bye

F

freeco

Yes, its still the same old Scaldie. I did a brief visit to EvE, but that game sucked so i came back after a week absence. Same here btw, still got you in my friendslist too hehe.

I will never sell my accounts, dont have the need for cash so i just cancel. That way i do have the option to come back if i like too someday.

L

LoMMe

Cya mate :< tho, im pretteh sure you'll be back sooner or later :p

E

-evull-

Originally posted by Miniwhack
good, one gimpstealther less

keep it up!

....... no comments.

take care mate, good luck with everything ;)

K

kathal_tdd

You will be missed. Have been REALLY fun playing by your side. Fun as in ROFL fun. We might have been gimped (not concentrating 100%), but we sure had fun in /gu and on TS :)

Once again, you will be missed :(
GL out there. Cya soon :clap:

C

-chancer-

bye bye :(

i remember when you dinged 50 with skaldie i was in the same group as you :)

B

behatch

Ciz 20-30 in 5 hours. PBAEfortehwinn!!!11!one!

lol sweet :)

bye bye :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom