Im out or atleast taking a break.

M

mirak_naijmi

I have written in the alliance part of FoMs forums to and those i want to see what i think can read there.

But some dont have access there so il say something little here to.

Atm i just utterly bored with daoc. Its not cause my char been nerfed i didnt notice much difference the little time i played after patch its just that everythings the same all the time. I need something new.

Jox, gedan, ztyx, kaah, others from HoL and actually Pin to. Without you id know nothing about shadowblades and how to play them. Jox and Ztyx i also thank for the times we grouped and for beeing great guyz! Jox you got my mail somewhere when you go to some new online game ;)

Have fun and keep it real!

K

kaod

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
I have written in the alliance part of FoMs forums to and those i want to see what i think can read there.

Atm i just utterly bored with daoc. Its not cause my char been nerfed i didnt notice much difference the little time i played after patch its just that everythings the same all the time. I need something new.

Jox, gedan, ztyx, kaah, others from HoL and actually Pin to. Without you id know nothing about shadowblades and how to play them. Jox and Ztyx i also thank for the times we grouped and for beeing great guyz! Jox you got my mail somewhere when you go to some new online game ;)

Have fun yourself too Mirak. :)

J

jox

Ok, simma lungt vapenbroder. Hoppas du kanske återkommer, annars syns vi i nästa onlinegame :)

PS: Skulle hälsa från Ztyx också.

Z

ztyx

Cya Mirak been nice playing with ya m8!
I'm also out of daoc for a while or so :)

C

chosen

cya;) come play WoW with me and try something new :p

O

old.m0000

WAH I CANT 4 SHOT OTHER STEALTHERS NOW !

seriously tho:

Bye m8, u might remember me as Cows teh savage a while ago (before they became fotms...), but leave the "i am nerfed therefore i suck now and its not my fault" routine :/

M

mirak_naijmi

Re: Re: Im out or atleast taking a break.

Originally posted by old.m0000

but leave the "i am nerfed therefore i suck now and its not my fault" routine :/

Originally posted by Mirak

Its not cause my char been nerfed i didnt notice much difference the little time i played after patch

J

Jergiot

bb mirak, and know that i always saw u as one of the "good guys" :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom