Im off to see the wizard :p

K

kinag

Im going to buy Planetside today, taken another look at those screenies etc, and the temptation is big :p

Hope its fun :D

anyone know how long trial you get on the game before you have to pay? and how much you must pay as a montly fee?

R

Restart

1month free as usual, around £8 a month if I remember rightly, and it gets boring very fast.

K

kinag

Good, then I got something to play while im on a break from daoc :)

O

old.tRoG

It's great fun to have lying around to pick up when you're bored.

But it does get boring very quickly, if you play for more than an hour or two every night or so.

And, for that reason, I deem it not worthy of £8 a month.

... But, enjoy yourself. It's great fun, while it keeps your attention :D

O

old.job

I totally can't download it, no link seems to work, every time I gon near anything Sony, it all turns to shit.

I downloaded Everquest once and spent 2 fruitless weeks trying to register, they seem to be shite.:eek:

B

BlitheringIdiot

When you first play PS its damn amazing, mainly because you create your character, train up, choose what weapons/vehicles to buy certs in, then you fight. It skips out all the boring bits.

Unfortunately once you get over the 'omg I didnt have to xp for 5months before i got to kill stuff!11' thing, you soon get bored.

C

Coim-

Boring after a while. Still, good to have lying around if you're annoyed with DAoC.

K

kinag

exactly what I need :)

bought it now when I were at the cinemas watching Bad Boys II, damn cool movie :p

gonna install it now if I dare ^^

C

corel

worse zergs in that game that emain - exc 20.00 cet

K

kinag

Originally posted by corel
worse zergs in that game that emain - exc 20.00 cet

What server should I pick? haven't made a subscription yet :p

O

old.tRoG

Werner is the European server.

Hop over to the PS forums, there's a couple of ex-daoc outfits playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom