I'm not scared on badgers any more...

G

granny

I'm not scared of badgers any more...

Did some wandering in Hibernia yesterday and we found some things far scarier than those bloody badgers....

jurassic.jpg

After bravely running away we wandered into the frontier regions and mere seconds after one of us said "Paths are for wimps!" this happened:

stayonpath.jpg

Sigh :p

Couldn't be arsed to resize them, sorry modemmers.

T

throdgrain

Badgers arnt scary their great. They have their own machines!

L

Louster

I ran into those pooka things when I was level 5 or something in the beta. Did 500 damage to me. I had maybe 50 hitpoints.

Also - granny, did you know you can put instruments into the ranged slot, and assign them to quickbar hotkeys?

G

granny

Originally posted by Louster
Also - granny, did you know you can put instruments into the ranged slot, and assign them to quickbar hotkeys?

OMG YES!!!!!!! I've been DYING to work out how to do that!! How do I assign a hotkey to the ranged slot? Just drag it onto quickbar?

God, an end to the frantic fumbling around in the backpack for my lute whilst being chewed on my a frantic badger!

Also...
Originally posted by throdgrain
Badgers arnt scary their great. They have their own machines!

Explain yourself you mad person! Badger machines? RUN AWAY!!!

L

Louster

I think just clicking the weapon icon then dragging it into the quickbar list should work. If it doesn't then it's gonna be something like shift and left clicking. Or something. It's been a while since I had to do that.

The only downside is that you can (as far as I know) only assign them to your 2 handed and ranged slots... so you're always gonna have to fumble about for one instrument.

G

granny

Originally posted by Louster
I think just clicking the weapon icon then dragging it into the quickbar list should work. If it doesn't then it's gonna be something like shift and left clicking. Or something. It's been a while since I had to do that.

The only downside is that you can (as far as I know) only assign them to your 2 handed and ranged slots... so you're always gonna have to fumble about for one instrument.

Yeah I worked it out :) *Much* easier now, but I only have 2 instruments I need to use right now... might get pissed off when I have 3 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom