I'm not dead!

F

Feac_

glad to hear it :)

i am not dead (i think) although mrs says i am brain dead :(

Y

-yoda-

how you know you not dead u might be experiencing a sixth sense sort of thing :) j/k
im alive also . if i aint then i got a very clever keyboard :)

B

Bellona

BRING OUT YER DEAD!!!!!

2001_11_29.jpg

O

Ocond

lol, bellona, that picture :)

The man/woman with the Celtic drum looks like Ozzy Osborne in disguise!!

Sharuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

O

Ocond

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
hey Bellona

Was that the family picnic :confused:

Looks more like the Conservative party conference last week.

G

gwal

jesus fangrim, been ages since I´ve heard form u - log on and say hi, will ya m8! :)

E

ExTheRex

ello Fang, last time I heard from u was when i was guilded with u in EQ. Nice to hear from u again :great:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Feac_
glad to hear it :)

i am not dead (i think) although mrs says i am brain dead :(

well considering your siggie, I´d say she´s right

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Ocond
Looks more like the Conservative party conference last week.

You crossed the line marine!

No torys in here!

B

Bellona

hehe the picture is from when i were in FC, and we went to a meeting for daoc players, the happy old friendly man with the glasses is eggy :D Alithiel holding the sign, Strondor playing the drum, Tilda is right next to Strondor and the women in the background... nobody didnt really knew who that was.. kinda scary eh?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Bellona
hehe the picture is from when i were in FC, and we went to a meeting for daoc players, the happy old friendly man with the glasses is eggy :D Alithiel holding the sign, Strondor playing the drum, Tilda is right next to Strondor and the women in the background... nobody didnt really knew who that was.. kinda scary eh?

bah you made me actually look at that picture :p git ;)

O

old.Fangrim

Hehe... So you guys remembered me :)

Well, after a few months in Eve Online, I had seen what that game had to offer, so now I'm not playing online anymore - too much of a timesink. I'd love to log on and say hi tho (and to deal out all my old stuff (got about 25 plat lying around I think...), but I can't be arsed to pay for 1 months subscription :)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to all my old friends here! Take care everyone!

O

old.Kerosene

I thought you were boffing Dreama or something? Then you kinda buggered off and she went to Hib.. then Mid.. then left the game

O

old.Fangrim

Yeah something like that - Dreama was my wife's char, but she wanted to go to Hib, so I overtook her account. I was there for a long time after she went Hib, I just never played Dreama (was busy leveling Unseen and Decayed).

I miss DAoC, but I can't return, if I do, I know it's gonna be the timesink, and I can't let that happen again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom