I'm most disappointed in all of you...

M

Murcalumis

Well, you're all slackers. Wasters! Good-for-nothings! Will-amount-to-nothings! Aren't ya?

Well, you probably can't answer that yourselves, because you're all so idiotic, but I'll answer it for you; you are!

You want to know what I'm annoyed about? Pah.. I'll tell you then! I don't have one single referral! Tsk! And even old wuss bag Shaeffer has one. I mean, am I really such a goodie two-shoes that you won't refer me to some mods for being naughty? <sniffle>

I'm most upset.. and I expect to be uber refered for being naughty from now on.

S

SilverHood

+1 to my post count

haven't got anything constructive to say

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*slaps Murcalumis around with some freshly killed, assorted seafood*

B

Belsameth

don't worry. Sick and Gombie here aint got em either :)

O

old.Tohtori

Well, you're all slackers.
(That's true, why would we be on these boards if we weren't?)

Wasters!
(Yes we do waste valuable space from the inturnet)

Good-for-nothings!

(But we're good at doing nothing, kinda blows that idea doesn't it?)

Will-amount-to-nothings!
(We'll if you count us we amount to a number more then 1)

Aren't ya?
(I really don't understand this one, if you are referring to us being as in general, yes we are.)

Well, you probably can't answer that yourselves, because you're all so idiotic, but I'll answer it for you; you are!

(I did actually answer but thank you for giving another option for the answer.)

You want to know what I'm annoyed about?

(Not really but do tell, some might be interested.)

Pah.. I'll tell you then!

(Well good.)

I don't have one single referral! Tsk! And even old wuss bag Shaeffer has one.

(Oh, you're jelous of a referral. Well, i'm sure someone will give you one if you ask nicely.)

I mean, am I really such a goodie two-shoes that you won't refer me to some mods for being naughty? <sniffle>

(No, we all luv you even if you are a goodie two-shoes)

I'm most upset.. and I expect to be uber refered for being naughty from now on.

(Well if it makes you happy, we can call you Naughty. We all know you're as sweet and kind as a easter bunny but whatever makes you happy.)

A

- Algar -

Shaeffer probably got that referall because of his constant taunting of his ub3r l1m3r1ck sk1llz, someone got jealous ;)

B

Belsameth

as far as I know referals are how many people you brought into the BW forums by a link of some sort. ie. how good you are at promoting BW (still can't figure out where I got mine :D )

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
as far as I know referals are how many people you brought into the BW forums by a link of some sort. ie. how good you are at promoting BW (still can't figure out where I got mine :D )

Erm.. I think it's that little button with every post; 'Report this post to a moderator'.

:m00:

D

Danya

Congraturation Soulcatcher you are winner!

http://forums.barrysworld.com/misc.php?s=&action=faq&page=2#referrals

What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting BarrysWorld Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://forums.barrysworld.com/index.php?referrerid=16302

Each time someone follows this link to BarrysWorld Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting BarrysWorld Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

M

Murcalumis

Well! I'll be damned! I don't want one of those! Pah! You're not all idiots anymore.. aren't I nice?

A

- Algar -

Heh, who wants referrals then?

make barrysworld popular!? and make the OT forum crazier than it already is? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom