I'm leaving the UK!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...and going to live here:
2756302245_5ef8c6d5df.jpg

Begorrah! Jay-sus, shoite, gowan, gowan, gowan etc. (Getting out of my system now or they'll kill me).

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
...and going to live here:
2756302245_5ef8c6d5df.jpg

Begorrah! Jay-sus, shoite, gowan, gowan, gowan etc. (Getting out of my system now or they'll kill me).
ack fuckbox! :eek:

you better damn stay down there and no do any "excursions" up narth or e'll smak ye abut de 'ead

:p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
He got a job working for GOA at the new Warhammer datacentre I bet! ;)

Anyway, good luck with the move, I love Dublin but crikey it can be expensive at times.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can I have your old job, please? :)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I didn't know they had built a giant red arrow in Ireland pointing at Dublin, that's impressive.

TBH the way this country is going its best to get out, I would if I could afford it. Everyone keeps saying to me 'your young enough sort it out and move out of England'

Anyways good luck with the move and everything.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Aww, you've been waiting a week for a comeback line haven't you? Bless. You probably need a lie down after all that exertion.

Comeback from what? I'm sure you are right, but I don't remember most of the shit I post.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Irish girlfriend/interesting new job/growing desire to get the fuck out of the UK.
Read: Knocked up one of the Anne Summers girls at the Christmas Party, running off to hide in the potato fields before the paternity test court order hits the doormat.

;)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
good luck I have heard relocating is quite a tough experience as I am about to find out.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Good luck DaG, I envy you.

Hope it all goes well, you selling your car this time?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nice one, now we can try and do a Freddys Guiness party next year and all kip round yours :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
to be close to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

play tourist in the IR Gaffer, it's a swell place to walk about and things.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
TdC you are scaring a poor girl!!

Lara I am leaving my exciting operational accounting role (which I love) to be Group controller of the groups building distirbution operation in the Netherlands.

I leave around Oct / Nov, if they get my contract sorted out quickly (this part of the process is very tiresome as my current role cant be advetised internally untill I sign on the dotted line).

Chilly

Balls of steel
tbh yoni relocating isnt that bad. I moved from uk to malta for three months and it was easy. The things I didnt have to do: bank accounts, buying/renting property. I can imagine those two can be a bit of a pain but within a civilised EU country (which malta is NOT ;) ) it should probably be very easy.

Sar

Part of the furniture
Just hope you make/have plenty of moolah Gaff, Dublin is, as they say, "A dear* hole".

*As in expensive.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just hope you make/have plenty of moolah Gaff, Dublin is, as they say, "A dear* hole".

*As in expensive.

Yeah I know. We're looking at accomodation right now and its a mix of eye-wateringly expensive and really not very nice. The job pays well though so it should work out that I've got slightly more cash than I have in London. The big problem in Ireland is 22% VAT and the fact that most of the big retailers who are UK based are still working on an exchange rate from about a year-18 months ago so they can cream more Euros. There's a big trade in Irish people heading up north to get UK prices.

rynnor

Rockhound
Good luck but Dublin is more expensive than London for drinking with the double whammy that people earn less - still make sure you take plenty of jumpers and you'll have a great time :)

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Good Luck. Best move I ever made 10 years ago. Just about to take a position in Vietnam myself, so here we go again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom