IM IN hehe

C

Cadagdur

Ive just got the log-in screen up..but it says enter your account name and password to access your account..but i have never palyed beffore and i wanna make a new account! whats going on? please reply soon :D :) thanks

C

Cadagdur

yeah well im clicking new account on the dark ages (just normal not expansion) thing and then that screen comes up. If that isnt how i create a new account then how do i? :) thanks again

A

agreiloth

Originally posted by Cadagdur
Ive just got the log-in screen up..but it says enter your account name and password to access your account..but i have never palyed beffore and i wanna make a new account! whats going on? please reply soon :D :) thanks

Click the registration button on the homepage, not the account button =). Good luck mate.. ;)

O

old.Torden

Logging onto DAoC

To start the game, double click on the Camelot.exe file (located in the folder where you installed the game) or on the Dark Age of Camelot shortcut on your desktop. You can also open it from the Start/Programs menu.

The first time you run Dark Age of Camelot, you will need to enter the CD key number found on the back of the manual. Enter the key number exactly as it's written. Once your CD key number is verified, you will not have to enter it again unless you need to reinstall the game for some reason.
Click OK and the patcher utility will search for any updated files, downloading them to your computer if necessary.
When the patcher has completed it job, the Account Entry window will appear.

Enter an account name and password in the spaces provided.
from the pull-down list, select an existing character to load the game directly with that character, or select No Thank You to load the Character Selection Screen.
* If you haven't subscribed yet, click on " create account " : you will be directed to the appropriate section of the website www.camelot-europe.com. Fill in the required fields and choose a login/password. You will be able to activate your free month and/or subscribe to the game.

* If you have subscribed, enter an account name and password in the spaces provided. From the pull-down list, select an existing character to load the game directly with that character, or select "No Thank You" to load the Character Selection Screen. For more information on logging on for the first time, please refer to the "help" section of www.camelot-europe.com.

C

Cadagdur

So i have to create an account before i register ? hehe oki doki :D thanks allot for the help people :)

C

Cadagdur

Thyis is gay....i went to the site...went on subscription...went on account... kept clicking it till the thing came up...but it just says enter my subscription login and password to access my account.....please! enlighten me....has anyone got MSN that can help me please? it takes too long on this forum thing :) post your hotmail address if you have got MSN and can help me please...thanks

C

Cadagdur

OK! ive filled in the forms and stuff then at the end of it..its just got a list of all my information...i havnt entered anything like an account name or anything :S what do i do now? thanks

O

old.Torden

Did u get a email from them,there should be your game login and password?

and dont paste anything inhere from the mail u got :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom