I'm honoured.

B

Ballad

Private message:
Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
I can kill necros 2-3 levels higher than me. I can kill stupid BD's but I can't kill a blue con skald!
Damn I gotta find a way to get your skald.
It's 3-0 but I ll get ya. :D

I'm perfectly aware that my freshly rerolled skald is effective but this really surprised me. :D Skalds are anti-casters but wth, a red caba's still a red caba.

And yeah mate, just name the place, I'm happy to raise the score to 4-0. :)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Where do you guys play? I've never seen half of you around. If you spot my ugly but, give me a kick ;)

B

Ballad

Feel free to /send Ballad Fuzz, I'd like to know you better. :p

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
You know it's easier to kill casters with a Skald than a BD.. Right?

oooooh

Ballad and fuzzy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes mariage.. then comes a lurikeen in a lurikeen cariage.

B

Ballad

Yeppy Kinkster said:
oooooh

Ballad and fuzzy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes mariage.. then comes a lurikeen in a lurikeen cariage.
I-can't-find-words ...

:twak:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Sulphur said:
You know it's easier to kill casters with a Skald than a BD.. Right?

I hate skalds they are evul, always seem to mezz just as I hit q/cast :(

scrow

Fledgling Freddie
skalds and mincers are very hard to fight....when the caster is not buffed I dont think you can win (unless the skald or mincer is a total noob ofc :p )

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
My skald was teh pimp troll untill level 33...I've since then became the servers bitch :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
oh and tip against skalds, dont qc your first CC spell :)

B

Ballad

Tierce_ said:
My skald was teh pimp troll untill level 33...I've since then became the servers bitch :(
My twoll skald is was teh pwn at 21 and he still is. If those frenchies could just do their fixing on the hardware... I want to ding RR2 today. :(

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
I havent been on my skaldy for about a week tbh, sorting out this exp grp and now with my comp all of a sudden deciding to lag me like a mofo I havent had a chance to play him, but Im sure Ill get back to pwning as soon as this grp has started and my comp isnt being so damn foreign -.-

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
Private message:

I'm perfectly aware that my freshly rerolled skald is effective but this really surprised me. :D Skalds are anti-casters but wth, a red caba's still a red caba.

And yeah mate, just name the place, I'm happy to raise the score to 4-0. :)

Hehe! I have a way to get you :) ! All I need is some distance and I think it might work. Also.. a red caba (to an insta snare,insta DD -2 of them- and insta mezz -to fuck up my pet-, big smelly class with 100 str to start and has speed -no point at me sprinting) is an easy target .. :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Sulphur said:
why not just qc mez and not get mezzed ;x

cus if the skald has any brains at all, you get instamezzed halfway through your qc?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
orange con+ skald = me :wij:
blue con or less skald = :twak:

it's the yellow cons that is pain zone usually I try and get off a lifetap initially to combat the dd's with pet intercepting then pbaoe mezz if I'm getting pwned. Though ppl getting sneaky and waiting for pbaoe graffix before running or mezzing :( then I'm :wij: again unless my pet saves me.

B

Ballad

Tzanetos the LoverBoy said:
(to an insta snare,insta DD -2 of them- and insta mezz -to fuck up my pet-, big smelly class with 100 str to start and has speed -no point at me sprinting)
And a skilled player. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom