I'm here to help goa!

N

)nick(

Ok guys it's thursday so I suggest you start preparing for tommorow's news bulletin! This will ofcourse include the pvp date as those 14 days of testing are well and truely over.

From goa's little helper.

O

old.casiraghi

And maybe some info on when 1.53 will be released :)

M

Madonion Slicer

You all know that Friday's new's actually comes on Monday/Tuesday, your still 4 days away from any News.

C

Carlos Bananos

yes but if they start planning today, maybe the friday news will infact become, friday news :)

N

)nick(

I know it would take quite some adjusting for the average daoc player that the friday news actually arrives on a friday.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by -nicolas-
I know it would take quite some adjusting for the average daoc player that the friday news actually arrives on a friday.

you're still naive enough to call it The Friday news?
I thought it was permanently renamed to "Friday-but-whenever news"

not that I care tho. makes me chuckle each time I see it. keep up the good work GOA. keep them poor souls confused!

M

Madonion Slicer

And then when you actually get to read the news it is about 6-8 lines of nothing much at all.

Goa news writer: "shit forgot the news, ah i just tell then there have been problems and we should know more by next week that should tag them along for another week"

B

bewal

Its much nicer to write friday news on monday since you get to start weekend an hour earlier this way.

U

Urme the Legend

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Give us Friday news now! .. or maybe it's toooo optimistic to get friday news one day earlier? :)

:clap:

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Urme Kickass
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Give us Friday news now! .. or maybe it's toooo optimistic to get friday news one day earlier? :)

:clap:

now THAT would give me a laugh :clap:
and deal with the GIV FRIDAY NEWS!!!!11 whiners at the same time...

Kemor, get on it! :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by inqy
aren't we skipping 1.53 and going to 1.54?

We started with 1.52 on Gorre before they had 1.54 in US... so maybe not .... who knows :) (not I)

I

inqy

well 1.53 would be better first for me personally with some extra shaman goodies. You'd think it would be sooner too, as there is less to convert.

:m00:

S

Skrad

Hmmm, but if they post the friday news on friday, then we'd all be upset when there was no friday-news-but-on-monday on moday... or something :)

N

Novamir

don't you dare demand an ounce of professionalism from a company we pay our hard earned cash to!!!1112334678899

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom