Im from Manchester

T

Tenko

champions.gif

Enjoy :D

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59151

G

Ganny

Great effort,great turnaround. Van Nistelgoal has been a different class for you guys huh?
The only down side to this is Leeds getting the 3 points. :(
West Ham fan here so now I'm REALLY worried.
Gratz again.

T

Tenko

I agree ganny, but if I have to choose between West Ham or Bolton staying up I'm gonna root for Bolton (I have too many Bolton fans as mates :p)

G

Ganny

Sigh,guess I should just resign myself to the fact that the pleasures and delights of such places as Rotherham,Burnley,Gillingham and Walsall await us next year. ;)
Though I had resigned myself to that a couple of months ago and the boys have got my hopes up again. Hehe

O

old.TeaSpoon

With any luck, Arsenal will repeat a loss like this when they play the real champs, Southampton!!!

J

Jonaldo

Anyone from Manchester will be disappointed that Man U beat Man City again this season.

If you support Man U you're clearly from Romford or somewhere else down south with all the other glory hunters.

O

old.job

Apparently, they hold this competition every year:rolleyes:

T

Tenko

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Anyone from Manchester will be disappointed that Man U beat Man City again this season.

If you support Man U you're clearly from Romford or somewhere else down south with all the other glory hunters.

Fuck off wanker! :)

Im from Manchester, live in Manchester and have always supported Man Utd.

Fact is most people in Manchester support Man Utd, with City a really close second.

I dont give a shit if the 12 year old kid who lives next door to you in Mongolia supports us cause I'm sure he'll just change his mind anyway next time Arsenal win the league or Liverpool, or Newcastle or...

...nope thats about it.

S

Sharma

Middlesborough didnt win i know but where did they come? :x

S

SilverHood

hehe, love people who throw glory hunter in the face of Man U fans :)

was one of 3 english clubs you could almost guarantee would be shown on Danish TV on a weekend, mainly cos they had a Danish goalie :p
can't remember the other 2 clabs back then, think one was Totenham (Alan Nielsen) and the other had a danish defender, who's name eludes me :)

now that I live in england tho... I can go watch Man U play when they play the london teams (thankfully, there's a few of them, and they mostly suck).

Still support my local team tho... Woking FC forver. Or something ;)

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
I'm from Søborg.

I'm from, erm, Nørrebro (spg?) but lived in Ishøj for most of my time in Denmark.... which of those 2 places have the worst rep tho... thats a hard one, like compairing coventry with slough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom