I'm bored...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
...and really fucking irritable for some reason.

Part of me wants to find some townie fuckwit and turn him into a greasy purple paste with my fists but, of course, I can't because :

a) The little feckers are like hyenas and run in packs!
b) I'm far too civilized for that kind of behaviour!*

Anyone have any ideas on how to relieve some major stress? Not interested in drugs/booze and I let all my concubines have the evening off.

Auuugh! ~sits in the corner of the room and rocks back and forth~

I'd probably get the shit whooped out of me just for looking at a townie. :/

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Shave off ya goatie and count the hairs?

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Could you punch something that is alive and might scream in pain? Popular choices for us these days seem to be; women, animals or small kids (even babies).
Tbh I don't know if that will relieve your stress but it seems to work wonders for K9 :/

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Anyone have any ideas on how to relieve some major stress? Not interested in drugs/booze and I let all my concubines have the evening off.

dam thats me then w8 w8 w8 when u say drug do u mean all drugs or just sum? i recomend dope

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I'd sooner give the entire population of leeds a nice dose of the ebola virus!

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Some huge townie started on me on saturday night. looked a bit like k9 but twice the size and bald. i had been drinking alot and started giggling which wasn't quite what he expected ;) luckily a police car pulled up just in time or i woulda been squished

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I know what you mean...

I generaly find something to break, or have a quiet beer with a friend and bitch :)

That or I put some depressing music on, or something very loud, and find a destructive game to play, normally on my sega \o/

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
...there is a Nova outside my window...and I do have a hefty sledge hammer in the garage...

~ponders~

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, I'll wait till the owners come back and then cave their skulls in with the hammer and gouge their eyes out with my teeth!! Raargh!!

~foams at the mouth~

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing's better for relieving stress than throwing darts at a picture of Rolf Harris.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
wonder how many times in the history of OT that has been posted :eek:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, it's a natural reaction I seem to have developed for me to post that after seeing his name in a thread.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
o please, :p like you could compare me with Repent, havnt you been listening to the stories?? the guy is like ..... A FUCKING LEGEND in his own right! im just Nuked, please. Don't. i am not worthy of such a phrase

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
what i need is a drink :( and all i have in the fridge is 1 can of 1664!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
sofuckinbored.jpg

Woo! Man, am I bored or am I bored? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom