Im Back!

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Well I just thought I would put a post up, I have been away for the game for a long time due to some "problems" but im back now with Kiniki again. Its not the same character tho, I rerolled him as a Blademaster now, Just hit 50 and im on the mission to get my artis then its on to RvR, For anyone that remembers the original Kiniki, he was a warden waaayyy back just after release was in guilds such as HDS, Sylvan Blades etc, But now im with NFD. Anyways just thought I would give a little hello, Its good to be back guys!!

Qbic

Fledgling Freddie
kiniki said:
Well I just thought I would put a post up, I have been away for the game for a long time due to some "problems" but im back now with Kiniki again. Its not the same character tho, I rerolled him as a Blademaster now, Just hit 50 and im on the mission to get my artis then its on to RvR, For anyone that remembers the original Kiniki, he was a warden waaayyy back just after release was in guilds such as HDS, Sylvan Blades etc, But now im with NFD. Anyways just thought I would give a little hello, Its good to be back guys!!

Wb mate; go to www.prydwen.net cos that's where the prydwen Hibbies hang out :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom