Im Back !!

S

Slytale

Since my other account on BW is pwnd .... I had to make this new one ... ://

+1

S

Slytale

I can't upload a custom avatar :// nerfed irl it seems :(

btw.. Meduza ... lol @ you and lox still.

S

Slytale

If you have more than 20 posts, you may also specify your own custom avatar

!!!

lets get cracking !

S

Slytale

hahah how many brehons u pwnd this weekend ?

O

old.m0000

yeah, you're back & with your stealthzerg chums!

fyi: have yet to be killed by a solo ns, dont think they exist - im sure you could quite easily kill me solo being high rr so why not lose your bumchum friends?

S

Slytale

errm .. just like you Baffed a FG ... just me and gavon grouped there ...

and you used sos / run / slither away ... each time .. since you + 1 can't even take 2 shades

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by Slytale
Tdaer
Ranger 50

Slytale
NightBlade 50

Gjiinn
Eldritch 50

Druidna
Druid 50

Tankna
Hero 50

Cluricaun
Mentalist 50

Ciianca
Bard 50

Beggar
Enchanter 45
dude ... thats sick! ;)

O

old.m0000

errm .. just like you Baffed a FG ... just me and gavon grouped there ...

and you used sos / run / slither away ... each time .. since you + 1 can't even take 2 shades

I've not used SOS once on my new minstrel - each time you've ganked me with 2-3 shades ive not run.. even tho u shud know i could easily have deprived you of your rps, sos was up every time.

B

belth

Listing them like that is really sick ;)

All hail the mighty "Maximum lines for signatures" option!

B

Begach

Originally posted by old.m0000
yeah, you're back & with your stealthzerg chums!

fyi: have yet to be killed by a solo ns, dont think they exist - im sure you could quite easily kill me solo being high rr so why not lose your bumchum friends?

Take it as a compliment mate. I get OMFGPWNZEREDEDED!!!one by teh alb stealth zerg all the time. It shows thier weakness, not strength.

<hijack>an to the 4 tards last night at DL (3 mincers 1 scout) that ganked me EVERY time i came out for some nice clean solo fun, you eat teh cock :p (especially the one who actually needed to blow his IP against a solo bard 4 on 1. Your my hero :clap: )

Oh an yeah i got owned ;)
</hijack>

B.

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Begach
Take it as a compliment mate. I get OMFGPWNZEREDEDED!!!one by teh alb stealth zerg all the time. It shows thier weakness, not strength.

<hijack>an to the 4 tards last night at DL (3 mincers 1 scout) that ganked me EVERY time i came out for some nice clean solo fun, you eat teh cock :p (especially the one who actually needed to blow his IP against a solo bard 4 on 1. Your my hero :clap: )

Oh an yeah i got owned ;)
</hijack>

B.

you hit hard for a bard :p

when we ran into each other near breifline border the other day i was like "haha, bard - i win unless insta is up and he runs" but after a few hits i was like owch :(

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by belth
Listing them like that is really sick ;)

All hail the mighty "Maximum lines for signatures" option!

That option really killed the attention whore's off real nicely, why else would they have so much space in the sig, if it's not to be noticed ? but kindda ironic that ppl paste it/quote it, which in a way "cancel's" out the option(which i use and love) ... :)

O

old.Nol

moo, why don't you take screenshots and become bitter & twisted like Glottis. Label the screenshots so they're blatantly wrong etc...

me-vs-n00b-shadez-zerg.jpg - which will clearly show you get owned by one shade.

or

Ubeh-Fucking-shadez-stealther-8-shade-group-gankfest.jpg - which will show some shades that look distinctly like firbies and celts, some with a lute, some in dresses, and some in scale with huge cats behind them :D

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.Nol
moo, why don't you take screenshots and become bitter & twisted like Glottis. Label the screenshots so they're blatantly wrong etc...

me-vs-n00b-shadez-zerg.jpg - which will clearly show you get owned by one shade.

or

Ubeh-Fucking-shadez-stealther-8-shade-group-gankfest.jpg - which will show some shades that look distinctly like firbies and celts, some with a lute, some in dresses, and some in scale with huge cats behind them :D

If u do this enough, u can label it a hobby aswell ...

B

Begach

you hit hard for a bard :p

when we ran into each other near breifline border the other day i was like "haha, bard - i win unless insta is up and he runs" but after a few hits i was like owch :(

Not one i'd forget mate. For teh readers. We fight like hell for a min or two. Blow all the RA's. Was close but he SoS'd away, i chase and catch him. He stun's mezzes a second time and stealths. Then an orange con agro mob wanders into me mezzed. He was 10% health an in no position to help, me half life, no end, no insta's, no RA's. I end up killing this orange con mob wit 10% ish life left unstyled with moo cheering me on. Was classic ;)

Oh yeah then he let me (I have no doub he was rested an could have killed me) limp back to bolg to rest. Great RvR :clap:

B.

S

Slytale

im back from lunch ... such whiners imo ...

Mo0000 - mayhaps u killed 3 brehons or consotiors ?

u seem to run when u see 2 x silver hands :/

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by zmurf
If u do this enough, u can label it a hobby aswell ...

sadly for me, I am in charge of giving nova screenie fixes when he is away from his comp...which inevitably means loads of pictures of me dead to various things...because it's the only time I remember to take screenies...I am getting better though :D

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by old.Nol
sadly for me, I am in charge of giving nova screenie fixes when he is away from his comp...which inevitably means loads of pictures of me dead to various things...because it's the only time I remember to take screenies...I am getting better though :D
I'm in charge of keeping sniff's whine lvl's at bay atm, we r at strong danish lan and sniff is like mayor whiner, it's a fulltime gig :(

V

vintervargen

aww, dem naughty mods removed your avatar thread! t.t

O

old.m0000

im back from lunch ... such whiners imo ...

Mo0000 - mayhaps u killed 3 brehons or consotiors ?

u seem to run when u see 2 x silver hands :/

i repeat, ive not run from you.

think i will from now on tho no point trying to kill u if uve got ur ghey friends there

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Begach
Not one i'd forget mate. For teh readers. We fight like hell for a min or two. Blow all the RA's. Was close but he SoS'd away, i chase and catch him. He stun's mezzes a second time and stealths. Then an orange con agro mob wanders into me mezzed. He was 10% health an in no position to help, me half life, no end, no insta's, no RA's. I end up killing this orange con mob wit 10% ish life left unstyled with moo cheering me on. Was classic ;)

Oh yeah then he let me (I have no doub he was rested an could have killed me) limp back to bolg to rest. Great RvR :clap:

B.

bah i was winning till u used insta mez and healed urself ;(

B

Begach

bah i was winning till u used insta mez and healed urself ;(

L33t skillz etc!!11one119.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread