I'm back, sort of.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, not posted in a while (reasons being WoW). Well, i'm now 26, and nothings changed much, people still piss me off, assholes post annoying crap on forums, politics are as screwed up as ever, and all my white clothing ends up a dull grey every time I do the washing.

Reason i've not been posting much is becasue i've been playing World of Warcraft, which is just as addictive as DAoC. Especially the PVP element, if you've got a good group or guild, and there are plenty of targets to go hunting. In fact, i've not been doing much else (except getting drunk and ogling boobs).

Mind you, considering the alternatives I could waste my time on, i'd rather WoW, than listen to girlsl blurt out there problems at me. Oh yes, i'm apparently the fountain of fucking relationship knowledge to certain people. What is it about a man sat in a pub without a girlfriend that makes attached women come to them and weep out there problems to them. I got to the point a month or so ago where I stopped being polite about it and started telling them the hard truths of life as I know them. Since then, it's been bliss, they havent come whinning to me for anything, and seem content now to leave me alone to my drunken misery.

Of course, every bloke, although happpy I dispenced this advice, now has to be careful talking to me in case there Girlfriends catch them talking to me (there are exceptions, thankfully), so I decided to hit WoW till things cooled off, and got addicted. It's been a 4 week process, but i've managed to stay off the game for 48 hours, and I have a week in Ireland starting tomorrow to help me break the addiction (Not quiting the game, just reducing the hours).

Here goes nothing.....

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Binky the Bomb said:
What is it about a man sat in a pub without a girlfriend that makes attached women come to them and weep out there problems to them. QUOTE]

...I also get landed with drunk men without a g/f wailing about their problems...

:(

;p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
binky!! you missed me post to you! https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=61371

see i remembered :D

was getting worried about you buddy, hope you doing well as for the weeping women in pubs tell em to buy you a beer for every hour of your life they waist, that'll get rid of em!

Nice to see your still kicking, hows the car btw still enjoying your driving?

kk take care
Me
xxx

p.s stop sounding so depressed you have great hair and j00 know how damn talented you are so behave!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers guys, sorry I missed everything, but with whats been put down and other undisclosed shite, i've realy had little chance to post. A mate of mine got me to fill in a myspace, where i've vented (and knowing my luck, soon to be banned for *ahem* comments made).

Been back at the writing and artwork again. Was supposed to be making a website but that went down the tubes when the guy who suggested it in the first place pull out because (and I quote) he didn't want the bother.

He tells me this after i've built the damn thing. Anyway, his GF has kicked his ass over the whole affair and is getting him motivated (she's one of the few women i'm on good terms with atm).

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You attention whore....

Welcome back. Though honestly didn't even notice your absence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom