Im back, maybe lol

O

old.Hienrich

Errr well those who remember me i was Hienrich/Carnage but i left then came back, then left again lol, but im comming back as i need RPG to play with, so anyway anyone need a lvl 36 Reaver in there guild, gonna need some help and i rather much like to be 50 again lol, me wanna go wack some hibs/mids again so if anyone out there that can remember me or help me in a guild that be cool, oh and btw anyone know how long the subscription page is going to be down for, i cant come back as i cant reactive my account:(

S

stinkie

hello mate !

Will have a chat to TB about getting you in if u like, there great guys.

If u need help starting off I have a real nice set of SCed chain in vault for about ur lvl

O

old.Hienrich

Jesus didnt expect u to be still playing lol, but Hurray that be sweet(btw what TB) lol ive been away too long, and that chain be well cool, i cant actually remember if i got any armour on lol but that be well appreciated thou:) i will let u know asap when ive reactive my accont, bugger is still down lol

P

[PS]Venom

The Bretheren is TB.

I'm currently in Dead Dragons Society ;) Nice friendly roleplaying-ish guild. Look me up when you get on - I'm more often than not hiding anon with my minstrel, you should know the name ;)

I've probably got one or two reaver things lying around but if ol stinkster is going to provide stuff I'll let him do it as I have yet to level meh reaver :)

Haven't got anyone around that level to group up with yo unfortunatly :( Get another couple of levels then go to Avalon City - Uber there :)

I'm still keeping hien warm for you - aught to show you some of the things I've picked up :)

Talk later :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Tell me you didn't buy an account, Heinrich (the one I know...not t'other one :p)!! :-O

O

old.Hienrich

i sold *Hienrich* as i left, but then i came back SI, then left as i couldnt efford the monthly payments( no job lol) but now i can:) and im bored so wanna try get 50 again, so yea i very much appreciate some help:) and a new guild as i wanna start to help again, was around from the beging, so i know some stuff aint usless:)

btw dont know when i be back, the account pages are still down Grrr

C

Cawr

Some time next week teh news says for sub pages to pop back up.

You do however learn somthing everyday!!!11

P

[PS]Venom

Give me a shout when you hit 40+ and I'll maybe get some groups set up in Avalon city. Uber fast levelling, went from 44-50 with minstrel in 5 days, not playing solidly either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom