I'm an idiot!

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I've read a few posts about this, but I've just not been able to get my head around everything...I'm hoping some good Samaritan will be able to confirm some things for me;

1. To login to my old EU toons, I just need to patch my existing US installation, then follow Fenderon's instructions to patch to EU
  2. I'll be able (at some point) to transfer any or all of my old EU toons from Dyvet to Ywain
  3. Once my toons are on Ywain, I'll need to patch my EU-Mythic DAOC back to US-Mythic to play them
  4. Any toons I have on the German servers won't be able to transfer (at least not for now)
I'm hoping the transfers are available before the free period runs out, because I'm not going to have internet access from the 26th of March for about 4 weeks and I've not currently got a PC to play DAOC on anyway! Would be nice to get everything sorted ready to play my old toons on a populated server again!!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Or, as I did, copy your US Daoc folder and patch the copy to EU as per Fenderon's instructions.

Means I can play both my EU and US toons :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Yep I did what Amanita did as well, just copy the US folder then change the patcher, it updates a few files then you have a US and and EU DAOC to play.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Or, as I did, copy your US Daoc folder and patch the copy to EU as per Fenderon's instructions.

Means I can play both my EU and US toons :)

My US toons are all gimp (come to think of it, so are my EU toons...). I might do this anyway though, so I can activate my US account for a month and give my EU toons some cash and gear when they move over...most are either TOA-templated or just wearing crap!

Will ~50K BPs be enough to help pimp my gay Avalonian sorc out? :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
If you template in alot of BP accessories yeah, but you probably have to do a little bit of farming either way. Especially scales

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom