Im a newbie and I suxomghelp!1

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Just decided to DL eve and try the 14 day trial to get a little taste, seems like it could be not bad.

questions I have are normal newbie ones really;

character creation, best race to choose from? Ive tried to aim for ones with starting stats in the areas I want to progress in but does it really make that much difference? is there a superior race for all round advancement? advice :)

industry, mining etc. where to go here? I went more the military route to start withmost of my skills in that area, combat and navigating and ships n stuff. kinda realise though that at this level minig would prolly benefit better since I have empty pockets and no equiptment? advice :)

general tips alo on making the game enjoyable would be good, as well as areas which are best to train early on. I know the learniong ones are good to train but dont want to devote all my time to that as I want a little fun and useful ones to keep me interested. advice! :)

all comments appreciated thanks ;)

<3

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I suggest you browse the newbie area on the official EVE forums and even here, as these questions has been answered many times already :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom