Crap I'm a daddy again!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
A little bit narcissistic maybe, but it these events aren't that often in one's life; I've just become a daddy again earlier this evening! A girl to add to the 3 year-old boy I already have.

At 9lb 11oz and back-to-back the wife fooking rocked at getting the little 'un out as a normal birth (so says the midwife) rather a tremendous effort and a high pain tolerance on her part.

Hold it, that means more children looking after time and less posting and playing time. Fook, I should have thought this through.....;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Congratz Bira! Way to go! I hope your missus and the little one are both well!

Wish you all the best mate :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Congratulations buddy! That's awesome. Best of luck to your little girl!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Gratz :)

(btw - that's not big. My mate's Mrs just produced a 13lb 2oz baby. Proper solid he is :))

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No congratulations on your sperm strength, but condolences to your lost sleep and life :p

Uara

Part of the furniture
Congratulations....make sure you don't miss any raids now you've got to look after another young 'un ;)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Gratz. Long life and happiness to all. May the nappies be not too smelly and the vomit never when you have your best suit on :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Congratulations! and unlucky! ;)

Hope everythings good for you mate! :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
grats, this means more midday naps for you. Sorry hun imma tug the little one in and make sure she sleeps...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Many congratulations to you both. All the best.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
congratulations, and my best to all of you guys :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Cheers all!! First night at home for the new baby last night. Slept in cot for only 1 hour. I'm already googling the closest orphanages to me.

And Russ - I'm not having a third. Sod a vasectomy, I'll just cut the thing off to make sure. :D

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Really happy for you guys! I kind of envy you, my littleun is getting bigger and bigger now and I could do with another mind to warp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom