Im a chav? I THINK NOT!

Laddey

FH is my second home
So last night we was in this pub, megan walked outside for a fag and so did my brothers GF where this old man (61) was fucking slaughtered, he couldnt look after himself.

So megan was talking to him and he was sayuing ahh it's ok my wife is coming to pick me up, then he would say oh no she can't she died last week. So she came and got me and i looked after him, i ordered him a taxi and waited with him til he got in it. I put him physically in the taxi myself. He must of been heart broken, he was a mess.

He was dressed really smart, suit and nice shoes. He said he was an ex professional goalie, he was called Tom.

I felt really sorry for the guy, he was old and his wife died last week. Poor bloke.

Just like to let you know about my good deed, now what chav would do that? They'd laugh at him.

Anyway, cy@

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He lived above the bar, wanted to just get home as his wife was "dead sick!" and you stuff him in a cab and send him to gods know where!

Naughty! :twak:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
even if he isnt a chav, hes stil a complete twat

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You're still a chav.

At least chavs doesn´t live under some abandoned old bridge / in a dark cave where they occasionally comes out from and do god knows what, like... posting on this forum?! Yes, its a hint!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
notice how he was nicely dressed

fucker took the clothes

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If you cut your ball sack with your mum's carving knife, you're a chav

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
i dont care what they think of you Laddey, it was a good thing of you and meg to do, well done mate

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Ccooccaiiiineeeeeeeeee *sways* Sheee don't mind, she don't mind, she don't mind, cocaine...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol dont listen to em Laddey! it was a nice thing you did for the man...if you wanted to be really nice though you could of at least let him have a quick fumble with the megsta tbh, tight fisted git, share the love man!

lol sorry couldn't resist ;)

Laddey

FH is my second home
lol dont listen to em Laddey! it was a nice thing you did for the man...if you wanted to be really nice though you could of at least let him have a quick fumble with the megsta tbh, tight fisted git, share the love man!

lol sorry couldn't resist ;)
Haha :p
Very noble ^_^.

Not noble, just normal & required imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom