Illusb_RR7_Solo_Shadowblade_Movie_1

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie ilsub.

one of the best SB's on the server with along para, grimster, chaostar, thornea, mixal..

We must have a fight sometime for our next vids :)

majik

Banned
Very nice movie even for my standards. And yes Ardok is the r9 caster.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
I remember when you PA'd my mezzed sorc from behind, made me laugh that such a high RR sb would do that ;)
Haven't seen the movie yet though, downloading and looking forward to it ;)

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
Nice vid mate But WTF where is all my spam asking for haste ? xD n1 mte looks cool

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Nice movie bud :)

but no thanks to fluffers in the credits?!

p.s I thought they nerfed LA? Nerf it more!!

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyable yep :)

Actually felt really good seeing you kill Cyclodia. :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Saraden - I don't think you are in it :(
But I probably have you on some footage somewhere :> I went a bit crazy and had 8.6Gb (!!!!!) of different compressed gamecam clips that I chopped down to 17 minutes (!).
And the whole time I was worried about quality of video vs. filesize, and in the end did 3 different versions, the 1500k one looked fine in the end.

Lethul/Mumin, everyone - thanks for the nice comments :> And censi and vodkafairy - sure thing, I'm sure we'll find each other out on the battlefield soon :>

Oli - Illu

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
nice vid, btw. if you use better video editing program like vegas or summet, you can cut out the ingame-sound :eek:

illu

Part of the furniture
You can cut the sound out in Moviemaker too, but I actually liked a few of the "thwings" and sounds of metal on metal and left them in :>

My GF just went to bed so I can get a couple of hours of gameplay in :>

Oli - Illu

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
U have Resist, dmg add, dmg shield up almost every fight..Can u win without them?
There was 2 fights where u didnt..and u lost.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Really nice movie :)

and Joor, compare to hibs, they get haste on their bb, albs get spec AF, mids either gotta use charges, or use 2 bbs to get the same, tho they used to have end4 perma with castable endbuff ;>

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
all good sb got a haste bot dallas:) and all stealthers can use Af charge(and mids can use phoebus harp- hi -75% style reduction(i win).
I just mean.. it would be nice with some more fights without all those resists since its such a huge bonus against other stealthers.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
illu said:
You can cut the sound out in Moviemaker too, but I actually liked a few of the "thwings" and sounds of metal on metal and left them in :>

My GF just went to bed so I can get a couple of hours of gameplay in :>

Oli - Illu

oh ok, just got me scared that they havent bothered to update sounds after liek 4 years ;x (played w/o sounds since i dont remember) :x

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
My first cameo! :p
Was very gimped in that fight, atleast now I've got a bit better. :x
Still aiming to get my template done, will give better fights after that! :)
Nice movie Illusb, I like your comments, just a shame I had to die. :(

majik

Banned
Joor said:
all good sb got a haste bot dallas:) and all stealthers can use Af charge(and mids can use phoebus harp- hi -75% style reduction(i win).
I just mean.. it would be nice with some more fights without all those resists since its such a huge bonus against other stealthers.

My sb owns and I leech haste from people;p

Kanim

Banned
majik said:
Liek wtf stealthmerc?

liek wtf stealthkorgon?!

great movie and rly good quality, was nice to see the dmg/styles being performed ;o

illu

Part of the furniture
Joor said:
U have Resist, dmg add, dmg shield up almost every fight..Can u win without them?
There was 2 fights where u didnt..and u lost.

Hehe Joor, what happens most fights is that I boof up - then usually meet a stealther within the 10 minutes of the boofs wearing out. And you need as many boofs as you can :) And yep - I have 2 bb's, hastebot + aug shammy, and I try and give haste to as many people as possible as it's a pain having to do all the charges and re-charging and paying to recharge etc..

Ekydus / Impaired - yup - looking forward to seeing you out there :>

Z^^ - it's a free signup on that site, and there are tons of great videos on there, worth signing up tbh :>

and thanks again for all the nice comments :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom