Illusb

illu

Part of the furniture
:>

I lub u :>

Third vid is on permanent hold at the moment because the latest version of Gamecam seems to be broken with DAOC. They are taking absolutely AGES to fix it, literally months - so either I use fraps (which I have only done small vids on, so not sure how to make a big one) or I wait patiently till they fix gamecam :/

TBH there have only been a handful of fights that would have made impressive viewing. The first I remember was fighting a tank underwater at Bled, and I was real low on health, and so was he, then he IP'd!. I /used Battler and swapped weapons like crazy to get more poisons on him and evaded his last 3 hits as I was on 2% :> I somehow won, and a guildee that saw the fight was like "omg mad fight" :> I think the best fights are always the ones that you should have lost :>

2nd fight was against Jarvio on Bled Bridge, it was a straight melee fight, but he didn't actually land a hit on me, my super-kobbie evaded every hit he did, literally 5 or 6 in a row. I actually felt a bit sorry for him.

Anyway, I might experiment with fraps, and I'll make another post on the gamecam website telling them to pull their fingers out :>

And I'll try to put interesting things in the next vid - will be experimenting with a few things ^^

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom