Illuminati no more

L

legaoniel.old

Not a goodbye thread as such but a simple word to all ex - members and alliance friends to let you know that sadly, Illuminati guild is no more. The decision to disband the few remaining members was taken last night and the guild has requested removal from the alliance listing. I shall personally be still in guild for a few days to catch the few remaining stragglers, but for now - thanks for all support to all members in the past, alliance comrades etc.

Always sad when a guild that's been around pretty much from day one folds - but we have a lot of good ex-members who still play - see you out there, guys!

Leggy out.

P

Puppetmistress

Sad to hear, I remember Illuminati as one of the first guilds I saw around when I joined Alb/Excal.

Too bad, but guilds come and go. Good luck to all members in the future!

D

Danamyr

Great Guild - I remember seeing Illuminati running about Albion when I started playing about a year ago now.

It's always a sad loss when old school Guilds disband IMO.

Good luck to all in the future.

/salute

Z

zlair

I blame all the n00bs that dings 50 and suddenly decide to make a guild of their own, becuz they now wanna be the boss...

Ex-XPer with Illuminati at tanglers some 1,5 year ago (with theurg) :)

g'luck in the future!

K

kenshee-himura

Another old guild that goes down :(

O

old.Ramas

Sad news.

But good luck to everyone who was in Illuminati in your new guilds.

O

old.Downanael

Shame to see Illuminati going :( But goodluck wherever you heading!

M

Madonion Slicer

Sad to see an orginal guild go, <Red Dragons> have been close to the edge a few times and just hanging in there.

/bow /salute to the <Illuminati>

K

kirennia

nothing but good memories grouping with illuminati members, very sad to hear they are no more :(

O

old.LandShark

Been a long while since I was in Illuminati, but... good times, good times. Sad to hear you finally went down.

B

Belomar

Sorry to hear this, Legaoniel, but we did speak about it last night. Also, the number of Illuminati online has slowly trickled off in the last month, so it was not totally unexpected. It is with a heavy heart I will be removing Illuminati from the SS alliance. /salute to one of Albion's finest guilds!

B

bob007

Damn, Sad to see you peeps fold. GL to those staying in game and to those that left.

/em remebers Dartmoor runs at lvl 38 to dragon along Quarry :)
/em remebers Llyn Barfog epic runs at 40

/salute

H

hercules-df

dam shame ur folded chaps :( one of the few guilds i can remember from the old sk00l days, always nice people too

M

m4rk

If you are all so sad about disbanding why disband?

O

old.Nibor

Very sad day for albion :(

I can only say it was always a pleasure to group with illuminatis, and they always where a trustfull ally in our alliance, one of the guilds you could relay on.

/salute

A

Appollo

gl guys, like Bob i remember TRG and Illuminati outings 2 LB.

Someone find Fin a good home.

X

xevius

Sad indeed.
Lots of nice guys who sadly faded away.
Good luck all members with where ever you go.
:(

C

Coim-

Aye, always sad when a guild folds. Especially one thats been round for quite a while now.

T

tisme

Was some great peeps in Illuminati.
I can remember being teased about seeing the dragon on a DM run with em....good luck guys :)

Y

-yoda-

/salute to a great guild of peeps , hope u all carry on playing in one form or another

.ps have u not thought of watiing a few dyas and see if many come back 1.62? u might have a sudden rush of folks rejoining guil wanting to know wtf is goin on ;)

T

Tharion

To explain abit.

The guild is gone because member of the guild have joined other guilds. It's not very many members that have stoped playing.
So you will still see us but with another guild tag now.

I will not care to explain why so many left guild.
But they had reasons, and they where not because dissagreements(sp?) within guild, well not most of them :)

Anyways, goodluck all and see you on the battlefield.

Regards

L

lelldorin

Goodbye Illuminati , had some good times with you lot in the past,
sad to see it go

will hope to see all you guys still in RvR/Realm Raids still and you know you can just PM anytime for grouping :)

As for Finding Fin a house? make sure its Bright Pink like his Armour he'll be sorted then :p

GL guys and keep playing da game (fortehwin)

G

Galuder

A sad day!

Illuminati has been very kind and helpfull from my start in DAoC. Will be hard to find a guild equal to illuminati. But i hope its out there ;)

To all the GM`s and regular peeps in Illuminati: /salute
Hope I will see u arond and wish you the best of luck in future!

Galuder out

F

Falcor

I dinged 50 in illuminati :/ all that time ago heh sad to see it go

A

Aurelius A

shame to see one of the old guilds fold.

Still remeber playing with calvin, frank , spliff and some other pally
(who seemed to be obsessed with twisting chants) and a few others of illuminati going through the mid 20's in catacombes and it was loads of fun .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom