illuminati members?

P

Praeco

Your old ex-daoc minstrel Praeco here...

Wanted to swing by the website and ask if any of you played the AC2 beta, but since the reset (Haaber den nye guild struktur koere godt) i'v not had access to the illuminati homepage (which given my ex-daoc status is fair enough ofcause).

I hope someone in illuminati notice this message and pass it on to the internal board, also hope you all are still haveing a grand old fun.

Bit'o news....
Still feeling the pull towards re-activation of my account, esspecially now that i'v upgraded my hardware, but with AC2 beta i'll have plenty of pink-placebo-sugar-pills to stand off the magical pull of DAOC (and similar aluring songs from everquest).

...but i guess eventually i need to be personally reminded why i quit once again :)

T

Tharion

Hiya!

I will pass this note to the Illuminati forum :)

And we are having a very nice time, it's just like the good-old days.

I have no idea if anyone else is playing the AC2-beta.

Well have a good time in AC2 if you wont come back to DAOC.

P

Praeco

Thanks!
...never say never, been itching to re-activate simply to test if i can actually look at the action on raids, instead of simply speedsong/follow Chenuba around all night while looking into the ground. :)

but...
While my minstrel at the puny level of 39 (37? i forgot) was my highest charecter, some REAL Earth Theurgist love might also tempt me back.

C

Chenuba

Hoi Praeco

Would be nice if you came back. We're still around and kicking some mids and hibs ass (when we see them first ;) )

C

-Calvin-

Hiya m8,

Glad to see ur still reading the boards.

Get back in game, speeeeeeeeeeeddddddd neeeeeeeeeeed speeeeeeeeeeeeeed :)

Not looked at ac2 beta, i know chen was looking at the heros game. I think its all the spandex and black leather :)

Calvin

Illuminati

P

Praeco

L0L ;)

...not really reading the barry-boards, allthough i'll proberbly lurk around for a few weeks. I still follow patch-news and such, esspecially Minstrel and Theurgist news. How tough is leveling up into the 45's from 37-39 at the moment?

When the beta on AC2 is over i'll need to fill the void again :)

"DAOC SI-expansion" Vs. "Everquest PoP-expansion"
....2 man enters, 1 man leaves :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom